Evil Academy

Full Version: Eugenics Is Already Taking Place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: w30yn96uzvv01.png]

Look at the skyrocketing sexual activity of the Asian female and the skydive sexual activity of the Asian male. Asian male is at 30% inceldom. this is almost the exact figure I predicted based on interracial marriage stats. it's worse than ever.

Look at the nose dive of the sexual activity for both black demographics as well.

Asian males and black females are getting cucked out of the genetic gene pool of the west.

This is eugenics by natural selection.
how do you equate OTHER as being 100% asian?

your theories are so out of whack it's unbelievable

i'm actually in Asia and am seeing less WMAF than ever. it's at the lowest point.

what you are preaching everyday does not reflect reality
(05-28-2018 10:42 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]how do you equate OTHER as being 100% asian?

your theories are so out of whack it's unbelievable

i'm actually in Asia and am seeing less WMAF than ever. it's at the lowest point.

what you are preaching everyday does not reflect reality

Strong cope.

[Image: Reply-By-Race-Male.png]

in the other control group, it would include Middle eastern/American Indian/Pacific Islanders guys who are seen as having higher test than the East Asian male.

They are more sexual and indicated by the chart, more popular with females above.

The reality is this,

If i singled out specifically East Asian males, the stats would be even more grim.

I wouldn't be surprised it's something like 40-50% of East Asian males are incel in reality.
just yesterday at the Japanese Market I observed a tall Athletic build Blonde Scandinavian featured woman with a trim Athletic smart looking Japanese fellow couple and this morning another such couple at the cafe.

these women would be a near perfect measurement of the typical OG standard which still clings to some out-dated notion of how the short-stature Oriental male is inferior and undesirable by Western women. WRONG.

High-End Quality Black Women and White Women have smartened up and are following the example of their men. It used to be how that Black men dated white women yet had manipulated his women to not date white men and it was the same with Occidental men dating the Oriental women but now the Occidental woman seeks the same advantage of securing a smart looking trim, Intelligent, successful Oriental fellow and the Black woman has developed a fancy for her own Prince Harry.
of course it will take time for people which reside on a more homogeneous locality to observe these trends
^ dong is living in the 90s

you see asian men with all types of girls these days, yet he is still living in denial

BTS, a korean boy band just topped the billboard today

lol. their fans are YOUNG WESTERN WOMEN

DONG is living in LA LA LAND

he can't cope with the popularity of the asian male in 2018
Quote:just yesterday at the Japanese Market I observed a tall Athletic build Blonde Scandinavian featured woman with a trim Athletic smart looking Japanese fellow couple and this morning another such couple at the cafe.

these women would be a near perfect measurement of the typical OG standard which still clings to some out-dated notion of how the short-stature Oriental male is inferior and undesirable by Western women. WRONG.

these are not unicorn incidents, you see it all the time

i entertain his bs sometimes because it's interesting to study how psychologically someone can get to his state of denial and cope
you saw a japanese guy huh? how do you know he was japanese? did he tell you?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9467020]
BTS Hits #1 on Billboard!
May 28, 2018 - 6:15am
BTS' Love Yourself: Tear, the Korean pop group's latest album, is now the first K-pop album in history to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, according to the official chart company on Sunday. The band slid into the top spot after moving 135,000 equivalent album units in its first week. Of that, 100,000 copies were traditional album sales.

This is the first K-Pop album to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, and the group's second Top 10 record following Love Yourself: Her. It's also the biggest week yet for K-Pop in overall units and traditional album sales. Plus, it's the first primarily foreign-language No. 1 album in over 12 years.

Meanwhile, BTS dropped the dance practice rehearsal video for their latest smash hit, "Fake Love" on YouTube.

The band also stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday and got scared out of their seats. During their interview, Ellen pranked bandmates V, Suga, Jin, Jungkook, RM, Jimin, and J-Hope by having one of her staffers dress up as a fan girl and jump out of a box and scare them. J-Hope was definitely not expecting it and ended up on the floor.

BTS also performed their new single "Fake Love" and a second song, "Airplane Pt. 2," as an online-only exclusive.

CHECK IT OUT

Full Story: Billboard

---

[Image: a054a1b7-603d-4dcc-8594-f97d6f6273f7.jpg]

i've been telling people this forever. that a lot of girls like femine guys

the meat monkeys will not be AMUSED
Kpop popularity is a promoted psychop to sell make-up products to boys. why only sell make-up to women when we can sell it to both?

just wait until the girls mature a bit and get disappointed by these soy boys in bed. then reality will set in for them just like it did for all the asian women who runs away from asian guys.

"ain't nobody tryna spend rest of their with a shrimp in a turtle neck!" - asian girls in 2018
you live in a special can of delusion when you seriously believe asian men have it better now.

they have it worse than ever.

those phaggy manlets are laughing stocks in the west. even the ones that do actually snatch a girl of a different race, it's never a jpop phaggy time dude.

you are out of touch. period.
That Kpop band is embarassing. Let me guess, they are filthy rich so I am supposed to be jealous?
(05-29-2018 08:01 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:just yesterday at the Japanese Market I observed a tall Athletic build Blonde Scandinavian featured woman with a trim Athletic smart looking Japanese fellow couple and this morning another such couple at the cafe.

these are not unicorn incidents, you see it all the time

i entertain his bs sometimes because it's interesting to study how psychologically someone can get to his state of denial and cope

is it a sign of some white male insecurity? I would imagine a secure white male would find no cause for alarm and in fact he would think instead "good for him" for that fellow's BIG WIN! When I see some such example I always feel inspired for my own potential 4 "what one man can do, another can do"-----Charles Morse "The Edge"
just be kpop bro is the stupidest cope of all time.

oh look 3.5 billion views. asian dudes who look like this must be slayers

I don't think streaming views equates to album purchases of years past.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's