Evil Academy

Full Version: Racepill. The CHinaman Lives In A State of Absolute Delusion in 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
black pill of reality

"
The reason for my death is simple. I have concluded that in the realm of dating and relationships the primary characteristics required for men are as follows.

Height: above 5ft10
Race: huge bias towards caucasian and black
Wealth: or other manifestation of power

From my observations and research it appears that you need two of the three criteria for success with very few exceptions. What does this mean it means that it’s “game over” for me. By choosing to depart early, all I am doing is to accelerate the process of natural selection whilst saving myself a great deal of long term pain in the process.

The criteria of height is the major ‘deal-breaker’ which can be seen in numerous research studies. The race bias against Oriental (and Indian) men and towards Cauasasian males (and in many cases black) has been shown to be extremely large. The only people I see break the race bias do this through a combination of the other two criteria of wealth and height. Right now many of you are probably thinking… “Well I know one example which breaks that so you’re wrong”. Well if you met a Euromillions jackpot lottery winner so does that mean the probability of winning are not longer 1 in 116,531,800?

Think I’m wrong… here’s an experiment…
If you are confident that I am wrong do this one simple test. Every time you see an Oriental/Caucasian couple in your daily life, record how many times it has been an Oriental girl with a Caucasian male and how many times the role is reversed. If there is no bias (which I am constantly told) then I expect to see a 50/50 split of Caucasian Male/Oriental female couples verses Oriental Male/Caucasian female couples. I originally performed this test 5 times and found approximately a 95% skew of Caucasian Male with Oriental Female couple. I was told that this sample set was too small so I performed the same test over four to five yearsuntil I reached the sample size of 10,000 in total split into tranches of 100. Every time the answer effectively remained the same. All the samples lie between a 94% bias and a 100% bias. This is also clearly reflected in the study performed on the databases of OK Cupid Dating and Match.com dating agencies (sample size 10 millions new users).

Interestingly I was then told “you’re clearly just looking for that result, you’re biased”. So I asked others to repeat the experiment. Several people promised to do this but many refused to tell me the answer. The few that did tell me that answer found similar results but they would say “it’s because it’s London, people are shallow in London”.

If you’re still not convinced, go to your Facebook friends and count how many Caucasian men there are with Oriental women and the reverse. I performed the same test on my universe of contacts on Facebook and again found a similar result (95%). I was then told that “Your friends are clearly racist”, but when I challenged people do to this with the sample set of their own Facebook friendsone stormed off angry when we again found the same bias.

To everyone who says “why don’t you just accept it”, I ask you this. What if your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband was taken away from you through no fault of your own? How would you feel? What if you were then told “it doesn’t matter, just learn to live with it”. Then what if you were told, “it’s your fault, it’s your personality that has caused that” and “stop being so negative”. How would you react. That’s what I’m faced with continuously. I can’t stop people lying to me for the rest of my life… but I can control how long my life will be and therefore how long I will have to suffer.

Finally, it is amazing to me that the people who are most adamant that I am wrong typically tend to be the ones who fit these rules perfectly.

I always remember someone who was fairly angry at my 5ft10 tall, Caucasian/Black and wealth findings. Interestingly, she was dating a 6ft tall Caucasian South African. When I pointed this out her response was…
“Well, he may be 6ft tall and white but that’s the best I’ve ever had… But I did date a short poor black bouncer once, he had nothing going for him”
I asked why… her response was
“I was desperate… and didn’t want to be alone”​
You may think of this as a suicide, but for me it is ‘euthanasia’. The etymology, origin of the word, is ‘merciful killing’. I can either continue to live a life of suffering and listening to those around my lie, (intentionally or unintentionally)… or to be merciful and end the suffering. For me logical choice is obvious.

Goodbye, I wish you all the best

Wilkes McDermid, 03-Feb-2014

average ricecel.

no he's not hapa. changed his name due to discrimination

[Image: AN62734538Kate-Beard---Satu.jpg?w968h681]
just like i have documented in Toronto. having lived here 3/4 of my life. the ratio of wmaf to amwf is about 9:1.

the marriage stats don't tell all. the white male is running through these asian hos and not even stopping for gas.

they are most likely not even marrying them. they are free hos.

but the asian female would rather be the white man's ho than the asian male's wife.

[Image: not-just-fetishists-and-race-traitors-ch...1171742416]

this is the greatness of Japanese culture. LMAO

resulting in their women RUNNING away from their man at 49%. HOLY FUKKEN LMAO

I honestly believe if they all speak fluent english and they were all better looking, it would look more like 100%. Asian females can't stand the Asian male.

moving west to the Asian man has opened his chinky eyes to the reality he never knew. this is why Japan and China etc can never open their borders. They know this reality would absolutely destroy their racial pride.
btw i have been desired by Asian women. i do not hate Asian women at all. My experiences has been positive for them.

I was in a relationship with and engaged to a Taiwanese female for 5 years. She put up with so much with me. It was insane. I was a terrible terrible man toward her. And she was top tier asian female as well. My first love who made my life right from a ghetto thug was also Asian. Cantonese.

It really comes down to the state of biology. As we saw in this Asian women saying No to Asian men videos. Women find physical biological inferiority repulsive. They make their disgusting faces and say, "They are short" "They have small dicks." no other race shows this level of hatred toward their own race of men.

Why was that I don't feel anything the OP writes? it's because I have been exempted from the physical short comings of the Asian male.

My advice is to go back to Asia. I'm 100% ded srs. Asian male is castrated in the west. A life of misery.
(05-27-2018 03:05 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]I have been exempted from the physical short comings of the Asian male.

You keep telling yourself that. It's obvious that you're bitter about something.
i'm removing myself from the narrative of self hate, as so often used by copecel EY

i do not hate myself because of my qualities or experiences
I had a friend like you when I was growing up. Same backstory. was beat up by his father a lot as a kid, and developed this sadistic kind of sense of humor. He could figure out your insecurities within like 10 seconds of meeting you and then he'd start trolling immediately. He's mid to late 30s now and still at it, blackpilling the married guys on our old neighborhood whatsapp group that their wives are cheating on them.
(05-27-2018 03:05 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]btw i have been desired by Asian women. i do not hate Asian women at all. My experiences has been positive for them.

I was in a relationship with and engaged to a Taiwanese female for 5 years. She put up with so much with me. It was insane. I was a terrible terrible man toward her. And she was top tier asian female as well. My first love who made my life right from a ghetto thug was also Asian. Cantonese.

It really comes down to the state of biology. As we saw in this Asian women saying No to Asian men videos. Women find physical biological inferiority repulsive. They make their disgusting faces and say, "They are short" "They have small dicks." no other race shows this level of hatred toward their own race of men.

Why was that I don't feel anything the OP writes? it's because I have been exempted from the physical short comings of the Asian male.

My advice is to go back to Asia. I'm 100% ded srs. Asian male is castrated in the west. A life of misery.

Yet the culture and politics in the west is trying to eliminate masculinity....a seeming contradiction.
(05-27-2018 06:03 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]I had a friend like you when I was growing up. Same backstory. was beat up by his father a lot as a kid, and developed this sadistic kind of sense of humor. He could figure out your insecurities within like 10 seconds of meeting you and then he'd start trolling immediately. He's mid to late 30s now and still at it, blackpilling the married guys on our old neighborhood whatsapp group that their wives are cheating on them.

I actually don't like to troll people irl. To be honest, I'm not even trolling Asian people.

I am simply venting my frustration at this point. All my life growing up, I tried to stand-up for Asian injustice up to now.

I have always tried since day 1. When a black person would call me "CHING CHONG" I call him a n!gger in class. I get sent to the office. I'd yell in front of everyone. "BUT HE CALLED ME A CHING CHONG FIRST!" everyone would laugh. including the teacher and I would still get sent to the office. The black kid doesn't get in trouble at all. Why is this?

I look around at the meek spineless asian kids. Nobody would even stand up with me. The Asian male would rather laugh at me along with other cool kids than to stand up for his own discrimination. So if the Chinaman won't even stand up for himself, then how could he expect others to stand up for him? L O L

Then this same dynamic poured over every single time I have tried to stand up for the Asians. The Asians time and time again would rather ridicule me than to address their oppression. "NO PROLEM! WE HIGH IQ! WE DO GOOOOO!!!!!"

Those Asian kids thinking they sided with the cool jocks in mocking me "HAHAHAA HE'S A CHING CHONG! I'M DIFFERENT DOE I KOREAN LMAO! CHING CHONG"

They do not realize those jocks don't even respect him. They are laughing at his spinelessness too. That's why they go to his country and degrade his women and he still laughs in his own humiliation.

NOBODY RESPECTS the Chinaman. And it's all his own fault.

So now the reality has come to knock at his front door. his cope will no longer do in his middle ages. still childless and he's looking to be incel for the rest of his life.

This is me now.

[Image: tumblr_m3q2p26pxw1qgfml7o1_500.gif]

I had a back bone. Yes I was ridiculed but guess what........ women can still respect that and they love that. That's why I will always have women. The self cucking "BE QUIET! NUFFIN IS WONG" Chinaman ends up cucked out of his own gene pool.

The Asian male done castrated hisself and his sons. PUAHAHAHAH

Keep drinking that Soy too. please.
DJ,

Stop this nonsense!

Somebody else tell him this.
if you're a white man. of course you wouldn't want the chinaman to stand up for himself and see your disrespect of him. see the white man using the asian female as cum dumpsters.

but don't worry, the spineless beta cuckold chinaman will rally with you before he stands with me.

that is in his nature.
No one is allowed to say nagger, except for black people. It's lame but it has reached social taboo status like not removing your shoes in the house. In America you cannot make the the black children angry.

When the black kid said "CHING CHONG" you should have called him a moolie or porch monkey.

Also, DJ. The West doesn't belong to the chinaman, so he should expect preferential treatment. After all, a white man isn't going to be treated as fairly as a chinaman in China.
Asian incel rate has skyrocketed in the last 10 years

Went from 10% to 30% in the west. Only skyrocketing demographic.

I wonder how that happened
[Image: racisswhitewomen-png.2963]

73% of Asian women stated a racial preference.
The group which preferred the same race only at the lowest % were Asian women at a pitiful 6%
The group which preferred the same race only at the highest % were white women, at a whopping 65% (Almost 11x as much as Asian women)

40% of Asian women with a stated preference REFUSES to date their own race.
That means atleast 29% of Asian women ACTIVELY excludes their own race

But get this, >92% of Asian women with a stated preference excluded dating Middle Easterns, Indians, and Blacks, whilst 72% still excluded Latinos, so it's not as if Asian women are whoring themselves out to just anybody...

Just 11% of Asian women with a stated preference exclude dating White men
Asian Women are the only group in the entire survey that excluded their own race more than another race, and they did so with nearly three times more of a preference for white men than other Asian men.

Oh and the cherry on the top of all of this? Out of Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians... Asians were universally excluded the most by every race of woman, with <10% of women from other races even considering dating them.

Honestly, I thought things were pretty bad being a blackcel, and they're pretty damn bad, but I think I would have roped if I were born Asian in the west. I can't even comprehend the idea of it.
A direct result of this Asian female hypergamy

[Image: 1527471249198-png.17077]

I just want EY to do his ASIAN WOMEN LOVE ASIAN MEN routine. MARRIAGE OF IN RACE TREND GONE UP 2% LAST YEAR! Asian women in the west are only with Asian men because they can't lock down a white man. No other reason. That is reality.
L o l

The Asian female
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's