Evil Academy

Full Version: Y Do Liberals HATE WalMart/McDonald's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
recently I felt a craving to have McDonald's for breakfast so this morning I walked over there to enjoy a Sausage McGriddle Meal and I can report that it was very satisfying and i don't see the problem? Also the service was FIRST CLASS!

and just recently I incurred a tendon injury to my knee(or maybe it was a ligament) and when I went to Walmart the girls there helped me onto a motorized shopping vehicle which I could enjoy driving around the store to do my shopping and no-one give me any passive-aggressive tempers or condescending judgment about it.

after my reflection about the workers of McDonald's and WalMart I found them to be good people, every bit of equal in character to those I regularly encounter in WholeFoods and StarBUCK$ and in fact I felt so inspired by the good nature of those WalMart ladies that the next day I made a investment in WalMart!
and I wonder which country has the BEST McDonald's menu?
Answer 1: the conscious reasons

-- they out-compete small-businesses
-- create higher barriers to entry for manufacturers
-- make suburban landscape predictable and monotonous
-- hide their money offshore / don't pay taxes

Answer 2: the subconscious reasons

-- they are symbols of White Middle-Class America
mcdonalds is bad for the world. its easy and cheap, and exemplifies the merican attitude of standardizing errrthing to shite
I'm not a liberal but I don't like corporations at all because corporate law is government interference in the free market. I also don't like McDonald's food, except for the McGriddles. Walmart just sells cheap garbage from China. Walmart has also been shown to have a wage depressing effect on local businesses.
(05-24-2018 02:45 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]and I wonder which country has the BEST McDonald's menu?

America, easily.

The rest of us just get the basic menu.

Although, do they have the gourmet burger range in the USA?

Spicy Buffalo Chicken

[Image: Product_thumb_GC-Spicy-Buffalo-Chicken.png]

Chicken Clubhouse

[Image: Product_thumb_GC-Clubhouse-Chicken-Crispy-201803.png]

Bacon Jam Angus

[Image: Product_thumb_GC-Bacon-Jam-Angus.png]

BBQ Bacon Lovers.

[Image: Product_thumb_GC-BBQ-Bacon-Lover.png]

What about the McFeast?

The McFeast® burger is an Australian favourite. A juicy beef patty, cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles, three sauces all on a classic sesame seed bun.

[Image: Product_thumb_McFeast_0.png]
We don't have the Pico Guacamole Burger like the US does though. I suppose we don't have enough Latinos living here.

[Image: mcdonalds-pico-guacamole-chicken-sandwich-01.JPG]
(05-24-2018 03:10 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Answer 1: the conscious reasons

-- they out-compete small-businesses
-- create higher barriers to entry for manufacturers
-- make suburban landscape predictable and monotonous
-- hide their money offshore / don't pay taxes

Answer 2: the subconscious reasons

-- they are symbols of White Middle-Class America

I think my IQ increased 4 percentage points after reading that
I have watched a travel program on television which featured fast food chain menus around the world and I observed how McDonald's around the world had specialized menu items local to that nation/region.

In Japan I have enjoyed the Teriyaki burger(fantastic), Shrimp burger(I did not like it so much), and the potato-pie(tasty cheap treat) and in Maine I had a Lobster roll!

and I have wondered why McDonald's does not begin a "McInternational" Spin-ff which I believe would be very popular and recently in the news I observed this:

"McDonald's is serving food from around the globe at its new, giant store in Chicago — here's what's on the menu

A new McDonald's restaurant opened on Wednesday at the site of its new corporate headquarters in Chicago.

The McDonald's is an Experience Of The Future restaurant with self-order kiosks, table service, McDelivery, and mobile order and pay.

The menu will feature a rotating selection of global McDonald's menu items, a Latin American style dessert center, and an Australian McCafé.----------

http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds...res-2018-4
The problem isn't that Walmart dumbs down wages for locals. It makes the wages more appropriate for the workers and type of work they do.

The issue with large corporations is that they push government regulations and then its easy for them to implement them into their companies. With restaurants especially, it's very difficult for a small business of 7 people to implement new training, equipment, and building codes everytime the legislators allow the appointed fda, health Dept, and other entities to make arbitrary "rules" that you have to follow or be put out of business.

The local governments fee a company to death. There are endless fees that a small company has to pay to be in business. You can't just start selling your uncles "famous Bbq" recipe before the city and county crack down.

It's easy for McDonald's to handle this. They have complete law firms working for them. Joe blow has to stop hand writing checks to go to a useless "health training" seminar that costs him a day's wages.

All the McDonald's here have been bulldozed and rebuilt every few years. It's probably easier to do than remodel. Average guy can't afford to do that. Burger King and Wendy's also have done this.
Chick Filet > McDonalds

-- Food is better
-- Menu is smaller
-- Service is professional
-- Drive-through is efficient
-- Christian Org
-- Fights Homosexuality and Degeneracy
-- Gives to Local Charities
-- Hires High-School Kids instead of Illegals

[Image: 1471473617182]
this thread is making me hungry for another walk to McDonald's so that I may enjoy another one of those tasty Sausage McGriddles combo breakfast!

Chick-fil-A is great too but I have to make a drive for that.
They refuse to serve and accommodate my people at McDonald's. Therefore, I cannot support them.

I bought a Shark vacuum at Walmart two or three years ago. But, in general, I don't like the quality of their goods so I don't shop there.

Basically, these two businesses specialize in service affordable, low quality goods.

My not shopping at these places doesn't have anything to do with the people who work there, a majority of whom I'm sure are decent, good-natured people.

Either way...good to see you back karasuTongue
Mexicans fucken love those places lmao

Even though my people frequent these establishments on the daily, I avoid at all costs.

Infact, don't eat fast food. MEAL PREP. It's easy. Chicken and jasmin rice. Crockpot and rice steamer. Tired of chicken breast? Eat ground turkey.

The #1 reason why people are broke is because they eat out everyday. I'm saving for the big WIN.
(05-25-2018 11:59 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]They refuse to serve and accommodate my people at McDonald's. Therefore, I cannot support them.

I bought a Shark vacuum at Walmart two or three years ago. But, in general, I don't like the quality of their goods so I don't shop there.

Basically, these two businesses specialize in service affordable, low quality goods.

My not shopping at these places doesn't have anything to do with the people who work there, a majority of whom I'm sure are decent, good-natured people.

Either way...good to see you back karasuTongue

hi Dean!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's