Evil Academy

Full Version: New Starbucks policy: You don't need to buy their coffee to sit or use the bathroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://mashable.com/2018/05/19/new-star...oMZmbg1sqK

just wait until the homeless set up shop knowing they can just hang out all day, take a nap, sponge bath in the restroom, get all the water they want, bum money, shoot up some junk, sell a little weed. All while being treated like a paying customer.

The incident that triggered this policy change:

^lol @ this crying beta phaggot
I wonder if StarBUCK$ China operations suffer this nonsense?

StarBUCK$ will be held accountable by shareholders. The upscale and mid-level operations will more than cover any offering of charitable bathroom services to those in need.
(05-21-2018 03:52 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]^lol @ this crying beta phaggot

[Image: XHvPYeut-5616-3744.jpg]

Looks like the typical exec in my company. I bet he's got an Asian wife to top it all off.
Look at the beautiful diversity. Only 1 White Male in sight.

[Image: 4fce2b3c7e72dffded67d343186409d110985a25.jpg]
^that flies in the face of Don Lemon party insinuating that most of the 175 thousand starbucks "partners" are racist whites.
Starbucks is staffed by lefty/trendy college girls, minorities and homosexuals.

If I see a Straight-White-Male working there, I am left to assume he is either

a.) not-straight
b.) putting himself in a position hook up with young chicks
3.) won't last 2 months
(05-21-2018 03:52 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]^lol @ this crying beta phaggot

The Feminine language is strong with this one.

"I listened as they shared their personal experience with me"
"How could this happen in a Starbucks?"
"Our mission is the human experience"
as an official financial partner shareholder of StarBUCK$ corporation I wish to say thanks for the laughs on this thread and please do carry on Big Grin
(05-22-2018 07:01 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]If I see a Straight-White-Male working there, I am left to assume he is either

a.) not-straight
3.) won't last 2 months

(05-22-2018 08:18 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]as an official financial partner shareholder of StarBUCK$ corporation I wish to say thanks for the laughs on this thread and please do carry on Big Grin

Are you situation a, b or 3? Wink
(05-22-2018 01:43 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2018 07:01 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]If I see a Straight-White-Male working there, I am left to assume he is either

a.) not-straight
3.) won't last 2 months

(05-22-2018 08:18 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]as an official financial partner shareholder of StarBUCK$ corporation I wish to say thanks for the laughs on this thread and please do carry on Big Grin

Are you situation a, b or 3? Wink

as an Elite Investor Class I would probably be a 3. We aren't very good at peasant drudgery

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(05-22-2018 06:45 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the beautiful diversity. Only 1 White Male in sight.

[Image: 4fce2b3c7e72dffded67d343186409d110985a25.jpg]

diversity is code for white supremacy

the white man promotes diversity so he can regulate the rules of the "diversity paradigm"

it's the 21st century version of the "white man's burden" to civilize the savages
Somebody has to be the boss and none of those "diverse" people are capable of doing it.
WHITE POWER!
Free injecting rooms at last.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's