Evil Academy

Full Version: Mr White Man. How Do You Cope In 2018? **PIC**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 4dPQ5dM.jpg]

the culture war has officially been brought to your front yard. you can no longer sit back and laugh anymore. all of those points are irrefutable facts. clinging onto your father generation achievements will no longer help you cope with the reality in 2018.
They cope by taking Timothy Chang's girl. That's how they cope.
The White man is physically cucked by Tyrone and Jamal.

He's intellectually, economically and sexually cucked by Eugene

[Image: 1496920534507.png]

this is the real 3D chess.

yes he can at least cuck the chinaman but the chinaman will survive. chinaman got homes in China, Korea and Japan. he can go home any time.
it's 100% their fault

you saw this on this very forum. wypipo screaming for EY to ban me. reciting rap lyrics instead of a rebuttal. responding with racism against asians (WTF??). and finally rage quitting when i refused to back down.

"it's not our fault! it's the elites who manipulated us! we don't control the government!" lame excuse after excuse after excuse.

or this classic excuse:

"our female DECEIVED and manipulated us!" mmm hmmm.

cuck-c-c-c-c-c-c-cuck

Meme is too trollish for my liking and paragraphs 7 and 8 are simply absurd. The black man is not a team player or a victim of society, he's an anarchist with a MAOA variant "warrior" gene.
(05-19-2018 12:33 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Meme is too trollish for my liking and paragraphs 7 and 8 are simply absurd. The black man is not a team player or a victim of society, he's an anarchist with a MAOA variant "warrior" gene.

it's not what you think. it's what the powerful people(women) think. they are the ones who will change your demographic
Have you not been paying attention to all of the effeminate black rappers as of late? And the homosexualization of the ghetto?
[Image: tumblr_l77ca81Fpd1qdo8jzo1_500.jpg]

You guys are only seeing the alpha blacks in your cubicle world, the cream of the crop. The whites you see in the tech world and finance are all metrosexuals.

Most of the Alpha Chad whites are working blue collar jobs.
(05-19-2018 12:33 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Meme is too trollish for my liking and paragraphs 7 and 8 are simply absurd. The black man is not a team player or a victim of society, he's an anarchist with a MAOA variant "warrior" gene.
well said.
I cope by preparing for the imminent collapse of Western Civilization and the coming palingenesis of the Aryan.

Growing trend I see in the american south. Black artist appropriating White southern redneck culture. I dont see that as a threat as all. These types will marry white but their mixed kids will also marry white typically. Also, generally speaking southern whites typically not as beta, ignore fashion trends speak out against the feminizing of the male and PC culture. Typically take pride in things such as hard work and being a protector of traditional family culture. Seeing within the same genre a lot of country artist who also rap yet keep the image of their own traditional southern culture.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Alpha in their environment. Not in a violent way just through superior IQ. He makes them take his side for camera time
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's