Evil Academy

Full Version: New Karate Kid Cobra Kai series is about Fascism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very fun Alt-Right interpretation of the new Karate Kid series. Start at 1:17:10

The Gentile bullying the Jew

[Image: karate-kid-remake-4e09dbd1-140a-4859-bbf...3983dd.jpg]
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-14992-page-2.html
(05-04-2018 03:59 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018 12:34 AM)Glimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff haha!

The Karate Kid: Daniel is the REAL Bully

Don't know how this series will proceed but according to this video they took the right angle with Larusso being a rich prick and JOhnny struggeling still moaning over his "stolen" girlfriend
Hollywood did a reversal of the Archetype in the original Karate Kid.

Self-Righteous Mediterranean Jew VS Aryan with a Sense of Justice

They tricked the audience to sympathize with the real villain Danny Russo, instead of the guy who was just trying to reform himself and marry his blonde high school sweetheart.

Dark-Haired Hero, Blond-Haired Villain
SPOILER

At the end of the season, Cobra Kai turn into the bullies again. The premise is that Right-Wing Nationalist movements always end in senseless violence.

Some people think it's a bit of a bait-and-switch. They know Pro-Trump White America is drawn to pro-Male, pro-Natural-Order, pro-Group-Identity stuff.
They make Daniel use slimy car-salesman who leverages his wealth to employ ADL / SPLC de-platforming tactics (bribes the landlord to put a Rent Hike on Cobra Kai)
But in the end, Cobra Kai's success and masculinity turn them into Nazi's, and Daniel-son is the reasonable one who will save them from themselves.

Or so I've heard...
I've watched the entire season, and the film.

Cobra Kai were never actually the bullies if you watch the film objectively and honestly. The audience will take the side of the main character, and usually fill in the blanks in their favor.

Daniel-San is the world's most talented practitioner of Jew-Jitsu, he's a 3rd degree black in using emotional appeals to achieve victory, instead of a fair competition of ideas.
the karate kid series all seem to be an attack on the "authoritarian personality"

this is 1994

(05-15-2018 08:45 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]SPOILER

At the end of the season, Cobra Kai turn into the bullies again. The premise is that Right-Wing Nationalist movements always end in senseless violence.

Some people think it's a bit of a bait-and-switch. They know Pro-Trump White America is drawn to pro-Male, pro-Natural-Order, pro-Group-Identity stuff.
They make Daniel use slimy car-salesman who leverages his wealth to employ ADL / SPLC de-platforming tactics (bribes the landlord to put a Rent Hike on Cobra Kai)
But in the end, Cobra Kai's success and masculinity turn them into Nazi's, and Daniel-son is the reasonable one who will save them from themselves.

Or so I've heard...

This is beginning to look like Star Wars Ep8. The way things are set up in the season finale are basically the same as Force Awakens. Johnny is a hermit martial arts master like Luke Skywalker and the hispanic kid that goes to the "dark side" in the tournament is Kylo Ren. People were expecting a nice comeback story for luke in the sequel but instead he was full of grief and self loathing. So I won't be surprised if rhe same happens to Johnny in season 2 and he dies of opiate addiction. Hollywood is reviving many of these Gen X franchises only to shit on them.
why make something new when you can subvert what exists and redefine it?
(05-15-2018 11:56 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018 08:45 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]SPOILER

Or so I've heard...

This is beginning to look like Star Wars Ep8. The way things are set up in the season finale are basically the same as Force Awakens. Johnny is a hermit martial arts master like Luke Skywalker and the hispanic kid that goes to the "dark side" in the tournament is Kylo Ren. People were expecting a nice comeback story for luke in the sequel but instead he was full of grief and self loathing. So I won't be surprised if rhe same happens to Johnny in season 2 and he dies of opiate addiction. Hollywood is reviving many of these Gen X franchises only to shit on them.
This isn't a Hollywood production per se, it's produced by Google & Will Smith.

They'd be stupid to pull a bait-and-switch at this point, they'd lose their entire audience.

Johnny Lawrence is still the main character and hero of the show. They wrote it that way because of the success of the viral video by J. Matthew Turner which explains why Johnny is the hero and Daniel is a sociopath in the original Karate Kid. There's even a scene in the Cobra Kai series where Johnny retells the same story from his point of view.

In the second season they'll probably have Russo and Lawrence team up to take on John Kreese after he steals the dojo from Lawrence.
daniel la russo's jumpy duck legged stance is so annoying
this show is good. I watched the first two episodes

this whole thing is a HOOK for youtube red.

this show may be somewhat non-SJW, but wait till they hook everyone.

this one is called a LOSS LEADER
(05-15-2018 01:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this show is good. I watched the first two episodes

this whole thing is a HOOK for youtube red.

this show may be somewhat non-SJW, but wait till they hook everyone.

this one is called a LOSS LEADER
Yep. A loss leader. They hook you with good content, then flip the script and start increasing the propaganda.

Just like how Youtube was built violating copyright, and hosting a huge amount of conspiracy videos. Now they ban you for the littlest IP infraction, and speech they deem offensive.
this show is prob the best TV i've seen in years

there is a strategy with this

no one would sign up for YOUTUBE RED without compelling content RELEVANT to the current gen

i am so surprised they made this, because so far i'm seeing ANTI-SJW stuff.. GOOGLE is the most PRO SJW company ever

LOSS LEADER FOR SURE

don't be hooked guys.

i'm not signing up for YT RED
this karate show is proof they can still make GOOD TV if they wanted to.

there is a conspiracy with this. GOOGLE/YOUTUBE are letting them get racy and edgy with the content.. then they will to quote JHOSHIDA, FLIP THE SCRIPT

this show is done right. the music, the editing, the casting.. the anti-SJW references
This show is obviously targeted at GenX white guys who feel that have been unfairly labelled the villains of society.

Resurrecting Zabka from career death is the giveaway. The guy was a talented actor who was UNFAIRLY typecast in every movie as the blonde, snobby, rich kid who was always picking on the social rejects. He couldn't get any other roles because of that. It funny because he was a much better talent than Ralph Macchio, and it's Zabka's charisma that made people question whether or not he was the victim of Daniel-San's virtue signalling & hate-crime hoaxing throughout the first Karate Kid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's