Evil Academy

Full Version: Competitive Indoor Climbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool Sport. Would watch over virtually any form of sports-ball.

I'd like to start doing this, I've always been jealous of acrobats and this looks like the perfect compliment for BJJ. I might be a little too hefty for it though. It's also kind of pricey.
so the japanese and koreans won?
Wasn't keeping track. Seems like the Eastern Euro guy won too. Just like gymnastics.

seems like the sport is growing

i would rather have the pegs be spaced closer with the courses higher and just measure the speed.
(04-26-2018 08:55 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i would rather have the pegs be spaced closer with the courses higher and just measure the speed.

Yeah it looks a little slow-paced, but it's not a race to the top, it's a test of endurance and determination. I think climbing a mountain is supposed to be a slow, agonizing feat.
(05-01-2018 05:41 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2018 08:55 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i would rather have the pegs be spaced closer with the courses higher and just measure the speed.

Yeah it looks a little slow-paced, but it's not a race to the top, it's a test of endurance and determination. I think climbing a mountain is supposed to be a slow, agonizing feat.
Especially to watch.
Reference URL's