Evil Academy

Full Version: Is the quick reply gone for you guys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's gone for me. There used to be a text editor at the bottom of each thread, but now it's gone. I can only click "new reply"
Yes
same here. gone.
Yeah. I think skynet was trying to add the TWEET button and probably accidentally deleted it.

Hmm. hopefully it will be back on soon. it's much more convenient.
A few features seem to be disappearing.

I'm sure skynet will address it when he gets a chance...he's got a life outside of the website.
(05-26-2013 03:09 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]A few features seem to be disappearing.

I'm sure skynet will address it when he gets a chance...he's got a life outside of the website.

Yeah lol.

I think he was trying to install the tweet feature and a few things disappeared.

it's all good though. he's done a good job with the overall design.

hopefully it'll be back up ASAP
yeah, I hope this gets resolved "quickly".
(05-26-2013 03:34 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, I hope this gets resolved "quickly".
RIP Quick Reply Sad

Not even gonna lie, I panicked earlier when I was trying to make a post and the quick reply box was gone...I honestly thought I was banned, haha.
Let me guess.

From now on we'll have to pay $30 a year for the quick reply option
(05-26-2013 07:27 AM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]Let me guess.

From now on we'll have to pay $30 a year for the quick reply option

Hahhaha, it's coming! Fuckin' EY, Skynet, Redneck, and Dean are obviously money hungry motherfuckers! WE DONE BEEN FOOLED YOU GUYS!

(i'm just kidding, obviously)
RIP June Carter Quick Reply.
This is going to be fixed soon.

meanwhile we have teh related threads which is kinda cool.
Yes, I was going to make a thread about it.
It's gone
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's