Evil Academy

Full Version: YOUTUBE indicating RT is funded by govt under their vids now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government
[Image: 2lee.jpg]
IMO this policy is aimed squarely at RT

the US govt funded broadcasters have less influence so they can take one for the team. meanwhile RT is one of the most popular sources of alt information.
Looks like they want to do more to minimize Russian influence on US citizens. They want to expose who funds RT.

I figured most people already knew RT was funded by Russia but this will ensure that more people know for sure.
that will show them lol.

this proves that Western elites have no access to any higher form of Satanic or inter-dimensional intelligence. They are stupid and out of touch and actually believe in their Russia collusion narrative.
So are they going to add "Qatari government" under Al Jazeera stuff? Probably not
also if YOUTUBE is getting DARPA or PENTAGON funding this has to be disclosed as well
(02-24-2018 01:19 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]So are they going to add "Qatari government" under Al Jazeera stuff? Probably not

It actually does. It also says that BBC is funded by the British government and PBS is funded by the US government. Nothing yet on CNN being funded by the CIA.
(02-24-2018 03:20 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018 01:19 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]So are they going to add "Qatari government" under Al Jazeera stuff? Probably not

It actually does. It also says that BBC is funded by the British government and PBS is funded by the US government. Nothing yet on CNN being funded by the CIA.

Wait srs lol? Ok then I have no issue, it's probably a good thing, lots of idiots think Al Jazeera is an independent outlet.
lmfao. I'm looking at VOA's (voice of america) newest 1-2 day old videos. they get about 50-100 views each:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VOAvideo/videos

now compare to RT:

https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/videos

around 10,000 views + for their 1-2 day old videos

RT is super popular compared to other propaganda outlets.
Odd. There's no disclaimer on France24's youtube videos to inform the viewers that France24 is owned by the government of France.
Reference URL's