Evil Academy

Full Version: Orange County California becoming a Shithole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I spent a huge portion of my childhood roaming this bike-trail. It hugs a drainage system that dumps water from Riverside and Orange County into the Pacific Ocean. This portion in Anaheim near Angels Stadium doesn't look like it used to... I had a car repair 6-7 years ago in that area and walked along that exact trail for a few hours to pass time, and don't remember any of this.
Santa ana and parts of Anaheim have always been kinda shitholey but this is calais level. Did all these people migrate because of the weather
(02-21-2018 06:59 AM)ghost of uncle tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]Santa ana and parts of Anaheim have always been kinda shitholey but this is calais level. Did all these people migrate because of the weather

The worst areas in Santa Ana are very tame. They still have proper spacing of gas stations, grocery stores, Targets / WallMarts. The neighborhoods just look a little run down and there are far too many Smog Check places. Nobody is afraid to walk down big streets during the day. Anaheim has actually gotten very gentrified; high rise apartments, hipster food places. Just follow the trail of Starbucks and you'll never wander into a bad area...

They've built apartments just like these right up to the edge of the encampment.

[Image: avalon-anaheim-stadium-anaheim-ca-building-photo.jpg]
(02-21-2018 08:32 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2018 06:59 AM)ghost of uncle tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]Santa ana and parts of Anaheim have always been kinda shitholey but this is calais level. Did all these people migrate because of the weather

The worst areas in Santa Ana are very tame. They still have proper spacing of gas stations, grocery stores, Targets / WallMarts. The neighborhoods just look a little run down and there are far too many Smog Check places. Nobody is afraid to walk down big streets during the day. Anaheim has actually gotten very gentrified; high rise apartments, hipster food places. Just follow the trail of Starbucks and you'll never wander into a bad area...

They've built apartments just like these right up to the edge of the encampment.

[Image: avalon-anaheim-stadium-anaheim-ca-building-photo.jpg]

Is there a ton of crime.?
Pinned by Sizzorfite
Robert Wicks
1 month ago (edited)
You are looking at the bike trail that runs along the Santa Ana River from Riverside County through Orange County to the Pacific Ocean. It is an Army Corps of Engineers project with conflicting municipal jurisdictions for code enforcement. The result is miles of homeless encampments running through affluent neighborhoods.
^ It was kind of a stretch to blame Trump and the NWO in the video huh?
lol, that was ridiculous.
America is a dystopian third world nation at this point, unreal.

Hopefully by the end of Trump's second term white tribalism will have reached it's peak and people will be able to have rational conversations about partitioning the country.
WOW. Tucker played this video tonight.

The Fox editors put some new music over it.
(02-21-2018 12:26 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]America is a dystopian third world nation at this point, unreal.

Hopefully by the end of Trump's second term white tribalism will have reached it's peak and people will be able to have rational conversations about partitioning the country.
Didn't a Russian general predict that the US would break into 8 different countries?

I'm up for that. The United States is a failed experiment. Secession at least. Downstate Illinois has been trying to leave Chicago for decades. There was even a popular movement here in the 1980s, which was half serious, to form our own country Forgottentonia.

Russell Means was trying to do this. He wanted the Republic of Lakota to join with the neighboring white, mostly Germans states and secede from the United States.
I don't understand.. Is that an illegal immigrant camp? WtF is going on there?

There are homeless everywhere here too.. Almost every street corner.. There is supposedly a tent city in the woods off the highway but I've never seen it. It wasn't like this when I was a kid
(02-22-2018 04:39 AM)Mad Mike Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand.. Is that an illegal immigrant camp? WtF is going on there?

Junkies and mentally ill people. Illegals actually work and share apartments with 10 relatives, or live inside garages.
California is finally hitting the wall. There will be no coming back from this one.

Talking to friends who live in that area I heard they cleared the people out and poured sand over the tents...

That doesn't seem to be the case though.

Quote:Judge approves shutdown of large California homeless camp
By AMY TAXIN Associated Press

[Image: Homeless_Encampment_77462.jpg]

February 20, 2018 02:14 PM

Updated February 20, 2018 02:15 PM
ANAHEIM, Calif.

Southern California authorities took steps Tuesday toward shutting down a large homeless encampment and relocating hundreds of tent-dwellers to motel rooms under a court-supervised deal with lawyers who sued to protect their rights.

Scores of people hauling suitcases and pet dogs lined up in the encampment Santa Ana River to speak with county workers tasked with placing the homeless in motel rooms for up to 30 days as sheriff's deputies begin clearing the trash-strewn site.

County officials said the challenge was ensuring they were reaching some 600 homeless tent-dwellers who had been living on the two-mile (3.2 kilometer) long stretch of the riverbed bike trail since last summer, and not others heading to the encampment solely to seek a motel voucher.

"It makes it very difficult for us to help everybody," said Frank Kim, the county's chief executive officer, adding that he saw people arrive with sleeping bags at the encampment over the weekend. "We're going to help everybody but not everybody is going to get a motel voucher."

Read More
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's