Evil Academy

Full Version: Hellfire Awaits revealed as local California HS student
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read that yesterday. Asian shitlords are a very good thing for the WN cause, since they can be perceived as neutral. (except for the Tariq Nasheeds of the world who think, they are reserve white people)
(02-12-2018 06:47 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]I read that yesterday. Asian shitlords are a very good thing for the WN cause, since they can be perceive as neutral. (except for the Tariq Nasheeds of the world who think, they are reserve white people)

Yes of course, it shatters a lot of narratives, I've already seen a lot of blacks rejecting the "POC" thing because it ostensibly includes Asians.

Asians are genetically closer to us, look more like us, get along with us better in day to day life etc, an alliance or series of alliances to protect our civilizations from the third worlders seems a very logical and obvious step.

This is another reason besides the inherent degeneracy why the white right wingers who have deeply bizarre and unhealthy obsession with Asian girls need to be much more thoroughly checked, mutual respect has to be the bedrock of all cooperation.
Quote:Greta Bott
Props to this kiddo for making this topic appear in a place where it's the most unwelcome, in front of everyone's parents, fellow students, and mostly lefty teachers. He struck deep inside the "palace walls". Master level trolling. Smile Maybe a few of the people who saw it will look into the subject and cure their hysteria.
Quote:The program currently has 508 students enrolled, including 12 African American students, 80 Hispanic students and 104 who are Asian, according to data provided by the district.

80 hispanic vs. 104 asian. that's not a huge difference.

Also IQ is just one measure of intelligence. I believe in multiple intelligences. I actually think top athletes are highly intelligent in terms of pure CPU processing power.
(02-12-2018 12:43 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The program currently has 508 students enrolled, including 12 African American students, 80 Hispanic students and 104 who are Asian, according to data provided by the district.

You'd need to know how many students of each race are in the district to make anything of that.

If the district 8% Asian and 40% Hispanic, but the Gifted Program is 50% Asian, that would be very significant.

Strange that they didn't include the number of White students.

Also IQ is just one measure of intelligence. I believe in multiple intelligences. I actually think top athletes are highly intelligent in terms of pure CPU processing power.

Exactly. Australian aborigines are considered the dumbest racial group when it comes to western IQ standards, yet when it comes to visual spatial memory they are considered the best in the world. They have amazing pattern recognition, which likely evolved from having to distinguish various deadly predators from food and recognizing landmarks in the outback.
(02-12-2018 12:54 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. Australian aborigines are considered the dumbest racial group when it comes to western IQ standards, yet when it comes to visual spatial memory they are considered the best in the world. They have amazing pattern recognition, which likely evolved from having to distinguish various deadly predators from food and recognizing landmarks in the outback.

There exist modern IQ tests that use no language and are pure pattern recognition . People score roughly the same on those as they do the others. Try one sometime.

[Image: g3Eip.jpg]

You must mean Abo's are good at tracking animals and identifying plants and scat or something.
(02-12-2018 06:39 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/educati...40204.html

https://twitter.com/tcjfs/status/962692475319185408

I am laughing way too hard at this.

Hilarious, but I left Sacramento like six years ago.

And I know better than to reveal my power level like this.

Uh considering the hispanic vs Asian population of the state - yes it is.
(02-12-2018 12:54 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. Australian aborigines are considered the dumbest racial group when it comes to western IQ standards

lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

"Western IQ standards"

Man I need some of the weed jho and EY are smoking because clearly what I have isn't nearly strong enough.
(02-12-2018 01:01 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2018 12:54 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. Australian aborigines are considered the dumbest racial group when it comes to western IQ standards, yet when it comes to visual spatial memory they are considered the best in the world. They have amazing pattern recognition, which likely evolved from having to distinguish various deadly predators from food and recognizing landmarks in the outback.

There exist modern IQ tests that use no language and are pure pattern recognition . People score roughly the same on those as they do the others. Try one sometime.

[Image: g3Eip.jpg]

You must mean Abo's are good at tracking animals and identifying plants and scat or something.
Answer is D. It's an overlay, then a half turn of the horizontal line, that repeats in each row.
Buddy - they sleep in the road, they need to be taught basic survival instincts that even household pets instinctively have, just shut up lmao.
Youtube comment on Shah's vid led me to this.

http://theconversation.com/how-aborigina...imate-4454

Apparently Abo's deforested Australia. They couldn't start fires so they helped nature spread them to assist their hunting.
... I'm reading more about Aborigines. I didn't know about the Petrol sniffing ....

The government spent major $$$ introducing a type of gas that wouldn't get them high, and now they're addicted to glue which is more dangerous and they're having more fatalities than before.

Very sad.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's