Evil Academy

Full Version: Encyclopedia Dramatica: EvilYoshida was right about the rise in acceptence of pedos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never hung out at TUF or the OG. Never was a into internet fandom culture. I mainly stuck to the now defunct synchromysticism forum and USENET.

But I just read the encyclopedia dramatica article about the place and it's great.

Quote:EVILYOSHIDA - a caucasian, American based economist currently living in China known for his advanced data analysis skills, knowledge of world history and events, social structures, economic models, and race relations. Wrote a compelling thesis about the Asian phallic organ, claiming that what it lacks in size, is made up in hardness. Awarded the Nippon Excellence Award from the University of Tokyo for achievements in Asian phallic research. Claims that korean women have the healthiest, and therefore largest calves, which may be the asian man's only defense against the blacks fast twitch muscle. Does not hate Jews, but often reports negative news that cast the Jewish people in a negative light. Predictions about the rising acceptance of Pedophilia have come true.
(02-09-2018 03:11 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]I've never hung out at TUF or the OG. Never was a into internet fandom culture. I mainly stuck to the now defunct synchromysticism forum and USENET.

But I just read the encyclopedia dramatica article about the place and it's great.

Quote:EVILYOSHIDA - a caucasian, American based economist currently living in China known for his advanced data analysis skills, knowledge of world history and events, social structures, economic models, and race relations. Wrote a compelling thesis about the Asian phallic organ, claiming that what it lacks in size, is made up in hardness. Awarded the Nippon Excellence Award from the University of Tokyo for achievements in Asian phallic research. Claims that korean women have the healthiest, and therefore largest calves, which may be the asian man's only defense against the blacks fast twitch muscle. Does not hate Jews, but often reports negative news that cast the Jewish people in a negative light. Predictions about the rising acceptance of Pedophilia have come true.

Ahaha Haha AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pretty good but no mention of his close relationship with #1 GOAT rapper Keith ape and many top international DJS?
They should have mentioned the OG and MMA.
(02-10-2018 07:12 AM)Rako Wrote: [ -> ]They should have mentioned the OG and MMA.
They do, that's the section this was pulled from:
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Underground_Forum
Completing the area that with the highest registration of sodomites, the Otherground forum also boasts a large number of disabled persons, black intellectuals, Anti American dissidents, pedophiles, Christians, and other classes of registered sex offenders.

The Otherground forum began as an area where Underground Forum posters could share various topics unrelated to the gay human cock fighting spectacle known as MMA. As it turned out, gay human cock fighting (in relation to the sexual fetish known as sword fighting) was what placed the Otherground on the Internet map.
Quote:Redneck (obsessed with all things reptilian) The current provocateur of Conspiri-tardism on the OG. Claims citizenship to Australia. Believes all past and current American presidents have genetic ties to the reptilian race.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Underground_Forum
When he first started saying that, even I didn't buy into it.

But he turned out to be correct.
I used to predict that also on the OG. It seemed obvious that as morality broke down that boundaries would fall and things that were formerly taboo would become normal. You see it happening quickly and America is being transformed toward evil. Now gay people can get married. Eventually NAMBLA types will be considered normal.
(02-10-2018 07:12 AM)Rako Wrote: [ -> ]They should have mentioned the OG and MMA.

The MMA side is the UG, which is the abbreviation for Underground. The OG is the Otherground which is where all of the non-MMA is discussed.

If you dare to post a non-MMA item in the Underground(UG) you will get comments about WFA. WFA is short for Wrong Forum Asshole.
What's the story on PeteyWheatstraw?
Quote: - formerly posted various appended sections from his various Hollywood scripts that did not ever receive solicitation that garnered him notoriety on the OG. Other members claim that Petey is actually Paul Walker of the "Fast and the Furious" famed franchise. Petey claims NOT to be ArtWanderlei. Following the death of Paul Walker, PeteyWheatstraw has not posted on the Otherground Forum.
(02-12-2018 12:58 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]What's the story on PeteyWheatstraw?
Quote: - formerly posted various appended sections from his various Hollywood scripts that did not ever receive solicitation that garnered him notoriety on the OG. Other members claim that Petey is actually Paul Walker of the "Fast and the Furious" famed franchise. Petey claims NOT to be ArtWanderlei. Following the death of Paul Walker, PeteyWheatstraw has not posted on the Otherground Forum.

Petey still posts there a lot. He is not gone.
(02-10-2018 05:02 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]When he first started saying that, even I didn't buy into it.

But he turned out to be correct.
Do you mean the Reptilian stuff that I posted about in the previous message?

Quote:‘Reptiles Are Entirely Fiction. Icke Is Disinformation,’ Alan Watt

In this next one, he explains how they use people like David Icke, who is a counter intelligence operative, to gather people together, and then ‘cast them into outer space’. I fell for this to some extent. At least I tried falling for it all, to see if I could believe it. It took me about two weeks before I started to see patterns in the material, signs that techniques were being used to make the material appear spontaneous, which is actually scripted, as in Project Camelot. The use of reptilian beings to terrify people was standard church technique in The Middle Ages.

Arthur C Clarke was a Masonic writer in the 1960s. He wrote Childhood’s End in 1956. The world is invaded by space creatures, flying reptilians, which appeared one day and forced the human population into obedience. Other authors followed on from this, deciphering the Sumerian tablets, saying how the Annunaki came and created different types of humans, one with reptilian blood in them. This was mainly in the 1990s. It was called ‘spin’.

It brings the public into a mental standstill. If you swallow the story that your ancestors were made to be slaves, they have won. If you believe you were created by walking crocodiles, and the elites have different genes to you, you already resign and give in. It’s the same as the Midddle Ages when the people were served up with gargoyles on cathedrals.

People are being sprayed every day from the air. They are going to be chipped and controlled. Yet they are being made to be terrified of an old man in a cave in Afghanistan (Bin Laden as was), and of reptiles from other planets. Why are people so willing to be overpowered by spin?

http://tapnewswire.com/2012/04/modern-ch...-in-1930s/
truth telling is a thankless job for the most part.

I was also completely correct about google/facebook etc. being SPYING MECHANISMS. I was saying this YEARS before the snowden revelations

everyone laughed on the Og. everyone
...you're appreciated around here EY.

When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's