Evil Academy

Full Version: Antoine Dodson on Being Straight Despite Choosing to Be Gay Early On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

i noticed the liberals are not hyping him as much as they disagree with his gender fluidity and gender dynamicism.
I think this is when he arrived on the public scene...

(02-01-2018 08:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed the liberals are not hyping him as much as they disagree with his gender fluidity and gender dynamicism.

Because his story breaks from the narrative that you are born gay and it's not a choice.
he has gotten tons of hate for just wanting to have a baby with a girl. this is unbelievable the intolerance
Liberals consistently prove they are the biggest hypocrites in America.
(02-01-2018 08:15 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2018 08:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed the liberals are not hyping him as much as they disagree with his gender fluidity and gender dynamicism.

Because his story breaks from the narrative that you are born gay and it's not a choice.

it's not one size fits all. some people imo are born gay or at least turned gay very early on in life. some people imo choose the lifestyle.

but it's funny when people go from straight to gay, it seems the media celebrates it but when it's the opposite they catch heat. let people be who they want to be.

Antoine wants to be straight don't give him negativity over this
This niagara is still about as straight as a horseshoe.
Reference URL's