Evil Academy

Full Version: LOL! Trump asks obvious question and people are losing it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/9...5660635136

Imagine thinking this question was offensive or controversial.

Almost as crazy as thinking Trump is some globalist banker puppet.
Trump a Rothschild puppet!? Yeah, that's SO ABSURD!

(01-12-2018 09:23 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/9...5660635136

Trump says what he thinks. He doesn't make it all PC. I love watching the liberals in full meltdown mode because this won't make Trump's supporters turn on him.
Trump: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

The ancestors of most current Americans in history came to America either from poor countries like Poland or were from low income families of immigrants.

The question comes off as deliberately arrogant and antidiplomatic. America is a member of the Organization of American States, which besides the US and Canada is made up of countries poorer than America. These kinds of remarks alienate the other members of OAS and don't seem to give much benefit. If he sees immigration as a major problem, doesn't see the immigrants as contributing enough, etc., he could just say that without offending them. It sounds like a school bully standing up in class, asking “Why are we having all these students from shithole families coming to our school?”

At some level Trump must realize that the comments are not constructive and are offensive. I think that he calculates that by making these comments he can inflate an image of himself as a hard hitting maverick and get support from a certain fraction of voters unhappy with immigration. If Trump actually wanted to stem illegal immigration, it would be not hard for him to do, since he is the president. He could begin by funding enforcement of ICE, which is currently short staffed and very ineffective.
(01-12-2018 12:04 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018 09:23 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/9...5660635136

Trump says what he thinks. He doesn't make it all PC. I love watching the liberals in full meltdown mode because this won't make Trump's supporters turn on him.

Maybe it helps him bring in a base from conservative voters to his side and helps him in the Republican party. I really question the wisdom though of making these kinds of ignorant statements. I mean, imagine if a president just makes nonstop garbage idiotic statements at his State of the Union, like "This year we kicked out half a million wetbacks, and we have millions more to go. I am trying to think of ways to make detention centers as uncomfortable as constitutionally allowable. They say America is a nation of immigrants, but all these wetbacks are just filth. Let's dump them in the trash."

There were a lot of Americans who voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary and more war in Syria, but a presidency of low class trash talk is not very appealing either. America needs to address immigration issues, but someone who doesn't care about immigrants at a human level is missing something spiritual.
Quote:Poll: Clinton, Trump most unfavorable candidates ever
Eliza Collins, USA TODAY

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the two most unpopular presidential candidates in more than 30 years of ABC News/Washington Post polling.
Among U.S. adults, Clinton now has a 56% unfavorability rating, while Trump had 63%.

And with registered voters, the two are basically tied: Clinton has 59% unfavorability and Trump has 60%.

Previously, former president George H.W. Bush had the highest unfavorable rating for a major-party candidate, in 1992. Bill Clinton won that election.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...r/89644296
(01-12-2018 12:12 PM)Rako Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018 12:04 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe it helps him bring in a base from conservative voters to his side and helps him in the Republican party. I really question the wisdom though of making these kinds of ignorant statements. I mean, imagine if a president just makes nonstop garbage idiotic statements at his State of the Union, like "This year we kicked out half a million wetbacks, and we have millions more to go. I am trying to think of ways to make detention centers as uncomfortable as constitutionally allowable. They say America is a nation of immigrants, but all these wetbacks are just filth. Let's dump them in the trash."

There were a lot of Americans who voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary and more war in Syria, but a presidency of low class trash talk is not very appealing either. America needs to address immigration issues, but someone who doesn't care about immigrants at a human level is missing something spiritual.

I would prefer that he wasn't so out spoken about some of the things that he says. But mainly I want him to do what he promised on the campaign trail. So far he is doing that.
(01-12-2018 01:11 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer that he wasn't so out spoken about some of the things that he says. But mainly I want him to do what he promised on the campaign trail. So far he is doing that.
The last presidency to act effectively on illegal immigration was Clinton in the 1990's.
To be clear, we only have the word of an anonymous source that he said this. Be that as it may, Norway is 1st on the human development index while Haiti is 163rd. Haiti really is a shithole and we'd be far better off getting immigrants from Norway.
The article has no substance, anonymous sources once again. I'd like to know what was really said.

In any case, they are saying the comments are racist, not sure how they came to that conclusion.

Those countries are shitholes, which is why people want to leave them.
Trump works for the hardcore zionists. this is why Adelson gave him 25 million + for his campaign.

It's funny how the white nationalists are now PRO-ZIONIST now that the hard right wing of Israel are supporting them.

white nationalism is a dead end.

FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION is where it's at. if you want to associate with people of your own kind that is great. if you want to hire your own kind and you are a private business I support that as well. PUBLIC positions should be race/religion color blind.
There was a whole hour of the negotiations on DACA reform in front of television cameras and Trump sounded fairly reasonable and put together, at least as reasonable and put together as the rest of the assholes in the room. Then, after, some anonymous source says this happened and it is blared everywhere. If he had said it on camera, I suppose I would understand the outrage. But, even if he did say it in a closed door session, so fucking what? Ever heard the tapes of Lyndon Johnson or Nixon behind closed doors? Calling some shithole like Haiti a shithole isn't exactly like trafficking children from said shithole, is it?
(01-12-2018 08:11 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny how the white nationalists are now PRO-ZIONIST now that the hard right wing of Israel are supporting them.

white nationalism is a dead end.
In a nearby town with a lot of Italian and polish immigrant history a kkk / neonazi group was around about 25 years ago. It was basically young punks. They were involved in drug dealing and one of the leaders got sent to prison for life for murder, iirc the sentence was the death penalty, but it hasn't been executed.

In prison he had a kind of repentant conversion and made friends with black people. He said it was very ironic that he was a polish neonazi because Hitler considered Poles subhuman.

Trump might be a major improvement on Syria, and immigration needs reform, but it's really ironic when nonGermanics/nonWASPs parrot the kinds of denigrating remarks that he and Breitbart make about immigrants and minorities.
"Trump denounced the deal reached by a group of six Republican and Democratic senators as too weak and insisted he did not use the word "shithole" to describe Haiti and African countries."
The comments weren't denied until the controversy picked up steam, Trump is obviously racist and that's part of the reason I love him so much, everyone knew what he meant when he said Paris didn't look like Paris anymore.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's