Evil Academy

Full Version: Oprah's Golden Globe Speech Signals Kickoff to 2020 Presidential Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know I've been predicting an Oprah presidential run since long before Trump was in the picture but are you ready for Trump vs Winfrey in 2020? Celebrities and actors should have been mainstays in presidential politics long before now, folks just trust tv actors.

Oprah's speech stirs presidential run rumors online

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/golden-glob...i=BBnb7Kz&

https://twitter.com/beyriah/status/950204662954815488
What a ridiculous shitshow America is, LMAO.
I thought Trump always wanted to run on the same ticket as Winfrey, or Howard Stern?
I wondered why all the blcak chicks on facebook were posting "Oprah" this morning, LOL. Now I know.
(01-08-2018 05:06 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]What a ridiculous shitshow America is, LMAO.
I thought Trump always wanted to run on the same ticket as Winfrey, or Howard Stern?

Haha imagine if she chooses Rosie O'Donnell as her running mate.
(01-08-2018 06:11 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2018 05:06 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]What a ridiculous shitshow America is, LMAO.

Haha imagine if she chooses Rosie O'Donnell as her running mate.

She would lose badly, lol.

Oprah with a legit VP though, would be a very tough combination to fight against.

Oprah with Joe Kennedy III would be a liberal's wet dream.

[Image: 151244101.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg]
reality tv presidencies, it was written
[Image: d23e599de01e1c3fb18dc537ebad40e5--idiocr...-cases.jpg]
"And you get a Universal Basic Income! And you get a Universal Basic Income! And you get a Universal Basic Income!!!"
Lol.

Mega I'm not able to PM you back, maybe its full inbox or you disabled the PM system in your settings?
Fuck... I can't imagine Trump beating Oprah under any circumstances.

He got out-popular voted by Hillary, who was widely hated, out-of-touch, old, sickly and under multiple criminal investigations.

Oprah has no criminality, no history in government, and has been a respected public figure for almost 30 years.
Trump can't call her 'crooked' or hit below the belt.

Say Goodbye to White Female Voters
Say Goodbye to Married Female Voters
Say Hello to the biggest Black voter turnout since 2008.
Say Hello to all of the MSM support behind Hillary amplified.
It's going to be someone like Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris, and Trump will beat them easily.

But yes lol, in a doomsday Oprah/The Rock vs Trump scenario, he probably does lose.

Wait wait... was Oprah nominated for being in a movie called THE COLOR PURPLE?

[Image: 220px-The_Color_Purple_poster.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mkr8v2p1Y71qbh0eio2_500.gif]

[Image: ForsakenPracticalIndianhare-max-1mb.gif]
That's it, I'm moving to a more sane country. I hear Zimbabwe is nice.
The Color Purple Revolution

[Image: THea5CK.jpg]

[Image: 0BcWSII.jpg]
Oprah will do for men and women what Obama did for whites and blacks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's