Evil Academy

Full Version: Symbolism in New Kid's Movie - Ferdinand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't watched this movie, but the symbolism in the poster is enough for me.

Here we have Moloch the bull wearing the hat of Santa (Satan), The Goat of Mendes, and a child. It's probably just an innocent cartoon about a bull and a goat and a little girl, and the adventures they get up to, but I can't help but be suspicious.

[Image: ferdinand-xmas-poster.jpg]
wow moloch and pan the goat all in one
strong emphasis on the horns.

[Image: Ferdinand-new-movie-poster.jpg?ssl=1]
seems to be a film that condemns bull running.. maybe nothing occult about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_(film)

bull running and bull fighting is a joke and should be banned.
Just a remake of a Disney movie that's now in the public domain.

^^^I didn't notice a goat in the original. Where did the goat come from?
(01-05-2018 07:03 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]^^^I didn't notice a goat in the original. Where did the goat come from?

Great question.
The biggest mystery of the occult is what the depiction of Mithras slaying the bull actually represents.

Some say the bull represents Osiris. That would make the god Mithras an analogue to Horus. Since Horus was the one who slain Osiris.

The Roman cult of Mithras spread along with the naucent Roman Catholic church. Wherever you found a church in the ancient Roman empire you would also find a mithraeum dedicated to the religious cult. Just like today, where in every town with a church you will find a Masonic temple.

Jesus is an analogue of Horus, either twisted that way by the Cult of Mithras or not.

Moses was also depicted as having horns in a famous statue by Michaelangelo. Moses represented the astrological age of Taurus, the bull.

The Rosicrucians believe that Akhenaten is actually Moses, and he was the founder of their order.
(01-05-2018 03:47 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't watched this movie, but the symbolism in the poster is enough for me.

Here we have Moloch the bull wearing the hat of Santa (Satan), The Goat of Mendes, and a child. It's probably just an innocent cartoon about a bull and a goat and a little girl, and the adventures they get up to, but I can't help but be suspicious.

[Image: ferdinand-xmas-poster.jpg]

I went to see Ferdinand today with the fam. The film is indeed condemning bullfighting. Ferdinand as the pacifist who is forced to fight the matador. I couldn’t find much occult symbolism except that the goat does resemble baphomet in a certain way, especially how they Made the eyes look. Also in the first part she is very much emphasing violence, blood and vanity as to motivate Ferdinand to start training to fight. The second part she changes a bit and is more supportive to Ferdinand’s goals to break out.

Overall i quite enjoyed the movie, there where some funny parts in it and the story was ok. I must say the bullfighting theme is a bit harsh on young children i think. So called friends of Ferdinand are taken away to the slaughterhause, the matador is preparing his swords rather blatantly. But at the end the bulls are rescued so no real harm is done. Except that the fathers of the then kid Ferdinand and friends don’t return from there great “performance”

My 5 yo enjoyed it but the subject does touch some precarious emotions for children.

A few days ago a cartoon played on tv, something about a magic trick and the table they used had a hankerchief on it with the all seeing eye prominent insight. And if you watch Nickelodeon or cartoonmetwork you”ll find a lot more of those

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
The way the young light skinned girl gazes adoringly at the big black bull this looks more like race mixing and pedophile propaganda.
(01-06-2018 11:34 AM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]The way the young light skinned girl gazes adoringly at the big black bull this looks more like race mixing and pedophile propaganda.

Correct, this is everywhere now.

White male/Asian female, black male/white female is pushed very very hard by ad companies here, it's bizarre when considering how relatively few interracial couples I see in this city.
(01-06-2018 03:30 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]The biggest mystery of the occult is what the depiction of Mithras slaying the bull actually represents.

Some say the bull represents Osiris. That would make the god Mithras an analogue to Horus. Since Horus was the one who slain Osiris.

The Roman cult of Mithras spread along with the naucent Roman Catholic church. Wherever you found a church in the ancient Roman empire you would also find a mithraeum dedicated to the religious cult. Just like today, where in every town with a church you will find a Masonic temple.

Jesus is an analogue of Horus, either twisted that way by the Cult of Mithras or not.

Moses was also depicted as having horns in a famous statue by Michaelangelo. Moses represented the astrological age of Taurus, the bull.

The Rosicrucians believe that Akhenaten is actually Moses, and he was the founder of their order.
cool post
Ad from Popular Science, 1959
[Image: Untitled.png]
AMORC took an interpretation of the Rosicrucians and tried to recreate the order from the renaissance era. Unlike the Freemasons they can only claim a lineage back to the turn of the 20th century. It's an esoteric system that draws from philosophy, spiritualism, psychology and many other influences. They believe that when they reach a certain degree or level that the spirit of Akhenaten appears before them.
(01-06-2018 03:30 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]The biggest mystery of the occult is what the depiction of Mithras slaying the bull actually represents.

Osiris' brother Set killed him, Horus was the son of Osiris.

Mithras and Horus and Jesus were the same archetype.

Moses was in the age of Aries, the age of Taurus had passed, and he told people not to worship the Golden Calf anymore. The horn symbolism in Moses time is a rams horn.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's