Evil Academy

Full Version: Molyneux sheds tears over Iran Uprising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bizarre. Many are calling out him in the comments section:

Josh Randall
4 days ago
And I just coldy tweeted that I didn't give a damn about the tribal tensions in Iran. "America first" I concluded it. Sorry Stefan.

sp4lg
4 days ago
Stefan badmouths the US State Dept and the British Diplomatic Service .... then repeats their propaganda about Iran.

Kat
3 days ago
Wow disappointed Stefan, regime change propaganda?

Western
3 days ago
Muh emotions. Think about what comes next guys... Stay out of Iran, leave it to them
I have so much contempt for this weak bitch.

Obviously it should go without saying that I want the Arab regime in Iran gone.

It's also just a provable fact that Iran as a modern state has been viciously anti American and anti Western.

But crying? The "we are part of the reason they are enslaved" shit? FUCK OFF!

What a pathetic excuse for a man he is turning into.
I started to watch this a couple days ago and turned it off because it was morning and I wasn't in the mood for heavy emotions.

More importantly what do you guys think about the Iran situation? We overthrew the best regime the Persian people could ask for 40 years ago and the situation needs to be rectified somehow. I was very much against meddling by Bush and Obama, the "Green Revolution" of 2011 because beyond just being opposed to US intervention and subversion, I liked Ahmedinejad and thought he was on a good course; the best puppet / figurehead the Persian people could hope for at that time.

Right now, I'm no so sure what the best outcome is. I know I don't want the US meddling, but if they don't, won't other outside influences involve themselves? Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and Pakistan are all heavily impacted by, and invested in the outcome. Will they not play the same games as the US?
(01-04-2018 05:31 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]I have so much contempt for this weak bitch.

I used to hate him passionately when he was espousing the Ayn Rand / Objectivism / Anarcho-Capitalism ideology. Now he's much more rounded and isn't such an ideological purist. I think he understands human nature very well and leans towards Nationalism more often than Lolbertarianism nowadays.

I'm not going to defend him getting a little ghey in the monologues.
Molyneux is a theater dork at heart, so the theatrics are kind of expected. Where he really shines are the psychology sessions with his callers. Really impressive stuff.
(01-04-2018 05:31 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]I have so much contempt for this weak bitch.

It's also just a provable fact that Iran as a modern state has been viciously anti American and anti Western.

What do you mean by 'Arab regime' Shah? The head mullah is an Azeri Jew or something isn't he?
Unless you mean Arab = Muslim? I have heard that before.
(01-04-2018 04:34 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Bizarre. Many are calling out him in the comments section:

Josh Randall
4 days ago
And I just coldy tweeted that I didn't give a damn about the tribal tensions in Iran. "America first" I concluded it. Sorry Stefan.

sp4lg
4 days ago
Stefan badmouths the US State Dept and the British Diplomatic Service .... then repeats their propaganda about Iran.

Kat
3 days ago
Wow disappointed Stefan, regime change propaganda?

Western
3 days ago
Muh emotions. Think about what comes next guys... Stay out of Iran, leave it to them

I only made a minute and a half or so into this video before I had to bail but this guy reminds me of Kelsey Grammer's voice character in The Simpsons. I almost expected him to break out and start singing the Gilbert and Sullivan songbook. LOL
(01-04-2018 06:00 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean by 'Arab regime' Shah? The head mullah is an Azeri Jew or something isn't he?

Any time you see someone with a black turban, it means they are a Sayyed, they are Arab.

Khomeini, Khameini, Khatami etc, all ethnically Arab.

Iran is ruled by the descendants of the Arab invaders that destroyed one of the greatest Aryan civilizations in history.
Fuck that clown.
Iran before the "revolution"

This clip shows the Iran from before the Ayatollahs by force in 1979 took power. It was the time when the Shah still ruled and the land and the women could still enjoy a modern, relatively free and progressive nation, with a mix of Western and traditional values ​​that made it the beautiful country it was back then..

Women back then
[Image: tehranuniversity.jpg]

and now
[Image: iranvoor11.jpg]
(01-05-2018 02:35 AM)Glimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Women back then
[Image: tehranuniversity.jpg]

Persian girls are the only beautiful Middle-Easterners. They look just like the Armenians and nothing like the Arab or Southern Indian girls.
I have some Lebanese neighbors that are hot.

[Image: Th5dr2r.jpg]

I generally like MENA GIRLS.
Authentically Persian women are the best the east has to offer, yes, but there is gorgeous white women in Lebanon, Syria and Turkey as well.

https://medium.com/east-med-project-hist....6xzbg3cs1
https://www.instagram.com/darina_dadi/

She's Ossetian (Scythian) and the same kind of Iranian my grandfather was, he was from a backwater part of northern Iran near the Azerbaijan border, and even there the quality of life dramatically dropped after the Shah was ousted, little things like there no longer being snacks and recess at school.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's