Evil Academy

Full Version: White Hats are running the show. What to expect in 2018.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The White Hats now have total control of the White House. Next year, your going to see more disclosure regarding corruption in Washington DC as Obama, the Clinton's and Bush, will have to face the music for crimes of High Treason. 777 had been activated. The "Sword of Justice" will be swift! We're getting rid of all the rats. Restore America back to being a Republic. We the people, for the people, and by the people, will be the "Law of the Land". No more lies! This Intelligence Operation goes back to 1963. They thought we couldn't knock them on their asses! MOM was pissed! The "Fake" United Nations has never done the world any good but spend our money! Enough is enough! And, the City of Jerusalem does not belong to Israel. GOD will show the way. The Illuminati Lion will show respect for the Lambs. My "Armageddon Programs" are almost finished. Peace on earth. Your "Electrical Signature" will tell us who and what you are. No more lies! Humans will become members of the "Galactic Federation". How cool is that! Goodbye evil. There's no place for you in the "New Civilization". Women and children can go about their business without fear. Men will love that which is kind and thoughtful. It's really about respect for life is it not? All world governments and religious organizations will be gone as the "Light of Universal Law" shines brightly on each "Living Soul". We're going home! My sights are on the Justice Department, Pentagon and CIA shenanigans. The Clinton Foundation a cesspool of corruption. Hillary Clinton was arrested by Naval Intelligence last year at the 9/11 Memorial and taken to a secret facility for crimes of High Treason. She was found guilty and executed. Deep State has her clone running around thinking they could save the day! That we wouldn't dare expose her, but we have something very special for them as well. Your going to see more Elites dying and CEOs resigning. No point making a circus out of this. Keep it on the low. The Illuminati thought by killing JFK they were home free. How silly! The body dies but not the Spirit which is immortal. And, GOD does have a Secret Service.

[Image: 2yo3ghk.jpg]
Time for this old man to rest my head after reading all day. My eyes are starting to burn and I must rest for a few hours. Tomorrow, I'l be at it again and writing interesting articles for you to read. Looking forward to seeing California again after being gone for almost 20 years. Taking a train from Chicago to Crescent City, California. Should be fun! The Redwood trees go right down to the Pacific Ocean which is truly beautiful. Something about those trees touching my soul with their life force makes me feel good and those trees are over a thousand years old! Its going to be a welcome change compared to the big cities. New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, NYC, Boston, all were nice but I was getting burned out with all the crazy energy and it was time for me to kickback without heavy stuff on my mind. Working with people does take a great deal of energy especially regarding "Deep State Mind Control Programs". People walk around without a clue what's going on inside their heads! Sad really. But I do a pretty good job for the most part and folks seem to improve. When I get to California I plan on putting together a few workshops and make videos. Expand my teachings to a wider group wanting to learn the truth about certain things, as well, as address "Mind Parasites and False Memories". Help people overcome all the religious and government crap that's been pounded into the subconscious beginning with the day you were born. The little Hobbits became lost in the wilderness with no GPS. Interesting that Trump mention something about going back to the Moon and wants NASA to get back on the ball and make it happen! Perhaps the White House is preparing for "UFO Disclosures"? Next year, will be very interesting on many levels. More "Criminal Disclosure" pertaining to the Entertainment Industry and their Satanic activities involving young children. Also Washington DC will take damage because of the Hillary Clinton and Obama's sneaky activities in violation of National Security. Trump just signed a Presidential Executive Order to go after all those people engaged in "Human Rights Abuse". Your going to see CEOs running like rats leaving a sinking ship! The Justice Department is going after the Clinton's and Obama. Big shake-up everywhere! America said, "Enough is enough"! And the United Nations can go piss off as well! American tax money should not be used to support the UN. As a matter of fact, America needs to go back to taking care of business and stop trying to be the police for the entire planet! Bring our troops home! Put an end to the "War Machine". Stop killing innocent civilians.
horus is baaack
(12-29-2017 08:25 PM)Horus Rising Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to seeing California again after being gone for almost 20 years. Taking a train from Chicago to Crescent City, California. Should be fun! The Redwood trees go right down to the Pacific Ocean which is truly beautiful. Something about those trees touching my soul with their life force makes me feel good and those trees are over a thousand years old!

Crescent City is beautiful, as is everything 200 miles north and south of it.

[Image: our-neighborhood-crescent-city-th.jpg]

There is a special 'life-force' in the Redwood Forests. Everyone describes the same feeling in different ways.

I have this recurring dream where I'm in the Lost Coast, and everything is just a little bit more colorful with flowers and lighting, and a little more interesting with varied terrain and cool wooden structures, and then I realize it's heaven and the dream ends.

[Image: crescent-city-california-usa-picture-id97248318]

You should settle up there, away from the troubles of the cities.
I think touching living things such as those trees that have also been touched by ancient civilizations is the reason it feels magical.
yes or civilizations that were in touch with nature
Who are “WHITE HATS?”

September 27, 2013 by Dane Arr

Who are “WHITE HATS?”

The “White Hats” is an allegorical reference to the “good guys” taken from American movie tradition, in which the good cowboys always wore white hats and the bad guys (bandits, rustlers, land baron thugs) wore black hats.

It has been used to refer to the secret group of government and agency personnel working on behalf of the people in regard to the cabal since the late nineties. It originated in the letters written by a person then known as “the Dove” who began to make public the secret law known as NESARA, she referred to her sources as “white hats”. NESARA was a real law created as a result of a law suit lost by the US Government and the banks in 1993, and NESARA was to resolve this legal issue. A special team of US Naval personnel were tasked with implementing it and their efforts eventually were to culminate in its announcement in September of 2001. George Bush Sr. pulled strings to set them up to be murdered and the implementation stopped.

The implementation team was set-up to be killed by having them all in one place at one time to actually implement the law. Thus gathered, the attack on 9/11/2001 was able to eliminate the entire team and cover up all their work in the aftermath using the Patriot Act, passed only a day after the events of 911.

The Naval team were in their offices at the Pentagon when it was hit by an anti-ship cruise missile designed to hit just above the waterline and penetrate to the engine before exploding. A beacon was placed in the offices to guide it. No passenger plane was involved.

The World Trade Center housed the entire operation to implement NESARA because its high level organizers,(Greenspan, Clinton) set it up that way. All the implementation functions were provided offices in the World Trade Center buildings (including Building Seven). When they were all there on the morning of 911 they were attacked by assassins who murdered everyone connected with the operation. Then all the buildings involved were demolished with preinstalled explosive charges. This work was outsourced to teams from outside the US, mostly criminals and soulless operatives within the global intelligence apparatus of the US, Israel and the USSR.

So, in one day, on September 11, 2001, the entire original team of “White Hats” were murdered and their history stricken from the records.

Now we call their current counterparts “Whit Hats” too. They have organized globally this time and involve far more people in the take-down of this band of ruthless criminals than they did the during the first try on 911. Today this group is more secretive and its members recruited from not only the honest members of law enforcement, but members of off world civilizations, and inner Earth humans, who are here to counteract the powers and abilities of the soulless criminals whose high level direction has always come from the Ancharon Alliance, an oligarchical society of galactic criminals, who have used Earth as a dumping ground for the souls of those who would not be good drones on other worlds in their multi-star societies.

The “White Hats” are the Planetary Resistance now. The widespread knowledge of what has happened and continues to happen in the present has unified honest men and women throughout the Galaxy, who are committed to end the reign of darkness that has so engulfed our planet. These “White hats” are gathered not only in the name of justice, but in the name of the Creator to use the rising frequencies for an eternal Event that will rid this planet of evil for all time. Our solar system’s passage into higher energy space makes these advances of love and truth possible now as never before.

The “black hats” are done. Their time, their purpose has come to its end. The huge population of our planet is now to enter an era of universal service to all creation. Our genetics, our spirits and our souls have been grown and tested to meet the needs of the loving light that will heal the galaxy and bring all of its beings into loving union and peace. No longer will division and strife be part of our makeup as the higher frequencies drive ignorance and fear from our presence.

Soon, we are all to be White Hats, radiating the white light of love, truth and peace to all throughout the Galaxy. It is our destiny, it has always been our destiny. We are the people of Earth.

https://prepareforchange.net/2013/09/27/...hite-hats/
The white hats need to use more bleach, they're looking pretty dingy.
I'm encouraged to hear this from you Horus.

Stay safe eh.
Some of the stuff Horus mentioned is already coming to fruition.
(01-08-2018 02:33 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the stuff Horus mentioned is already coming to fruition.
Which things?
(01-08-2018 05:04 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2018 02:33 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the stuff Horus mentioned is already coming to fruition.
Which things?

Just the general impression I have that the Trump admin is several steps ahead of it's main adversaries, and that the chickens are about to come home to roost.

All reports from the CT and "alt-right"media sources in January are saying that Trump has gone to war with the deep state and that asses are about to be kicked, and names taken. Which is pretty much what Horus said.
Note: CIA Vault 7 electronic surveillance cyber warfare software capabilities, such as the ability to compromise cars, smart TVs, web browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Software ASA and the operating systems of most smartphones including Apple's iOS and Google's Android, as well, as other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux. Imagine hacking a vehicle control systems for undetectable assassinations. This statement brings renewed attention to the surrounding deaths of Princess Diana and Michael Hastings. Most folks have no idea about government Top Secret technology and how its being used against the human population. Clinton, Bush and Obama, committed "Crimes of High Treason" against America being directly involved in "Deep State" shenanigans that are now coming to the light of day. No longer can evil hide in the shadows thinking it has the best hand! MOM is pissed! and the "White Hats" are taking caring of business which is connected to parting the veil so everybody can see for themselves what has been going on for decades! Interesting that Yitu Technology has made an A.I. algorithm that can connect millions of surveillance cameras and instantly identify billions of people. The company, based in Shanghai, China, developed "Dragonfly Eye" to scan all photographs logged in the country's national database. And China wants to assign a "Social Credit Rating" on all its citizens by 2020, which is the equivalent of the FICO score widely used in the US. I've written about this subject pertaining to the "Mapping of the Human Domain" per Operation JADE Helm. China, Russia and the United States have been working together secretly to bring in the "New Civilization" most call the NWO. Oil based economies are now seen as anti-life which feeds the "War Machine". Your going to see more Tesla Technology. Fiat currency will be replaced by virtual currency like Bitcoins. Look for China and Russia to take the lead over petro dollars as America deals with corruption of past White House Administrations.
(01-08-2018 07:54 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2018 05:04 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
Which things?

Just the general impression I have that the Trump admin is several steps ahead of it's main adversaries, and that the chickens are about to come home to roost.

All reports from the CT and "alt-right"media sources in January are saying that Trump has gone to war with the deep state and that asses are about to be kicked, and names taken. Which is pretty much what Horus said.
Where's your proof that this is anything more than MAGA fan-fiction?
(01-09-2018 02:32 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]Where's your proof that this is anything more than MAGA fan-fiction?

I've gotta agree. /pol/ is getting a 2nd wind on Trump because Q-anon is telling them the things they want to hear.

Trump's advantage is that he's truly unpredictable. We don't know what the future will hold. I'm still in his corner, and believe he is launching his own counter-offensives against his enemies.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's