Evil Academy

Full Version: BITCOIN is now close to 20K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mah god.

the price action is just ridiculous

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-e...ecember-16
i had fractions of some bitcoin from 2013... just have to figure out where it is

the people who prob made it big were people who bought some on the cheap and forgot about it

i know some guys who had a few coins but lost them when they changed PCs
people keep trying to call a top, but it keeps on going up

however BTC is likely to face resistance at 20K
so a 20 thousand percent increase from June 2013. There's something weird about this.
the weird thing is I know some many ppl in the finance world + tech world and have not met a single person that got rich off of bitcoin

CT, what's weird is that I think maybe the controllers are trying to absorb a lot of USD into bitcoin in preparation for an eventual USD crash

bitcoin is establishment funded. if it was a THREAT they could just THREATEN LEGISLATION TO CURTAIL IT and send its price back down to near zero.

btc is not currency as no currency is this volatile.
(12-18-2017 03:10 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the weird thing is I know some many ppl in the finance world + tech world and have not met a single person that got rich off of bitcoin

CT, what's weird is that I think maybe the controllers are trying to absorb a lot of USD into bitcoin in preparation for an eventual USD crash

bitcoin is establishment funded. if it was a THREAT they could just THREATEN LEGISLATION TO CURTAIL IT and send its price back down to near zero.

btc is not currency as no currency is this volatile.

good point. Although I feel the establishment would maybe invest on something less volatile in preparation for USD crash. Bitcoin feels like a pump and dump scheme.
(12-18-2017 03:10 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]bitcoin is establishment funded. if it was a THREAT they could just THREATEN LEGISLATION TO CURTAIL IT and send its price back down to near zero.

Didn't China just do that?

I haven't kept up on BitCoin primarily because I didn't understand it got all of this recent buzz.
However, I've seen a couple shows where the plot revolves around TPTB weaseling out of a USD financial collapse by creating their own crypto-currencies.

Predictive Programming?
It begs the question if TPTB will both trying to save the dollar after the next collapse. Will they go through the mess of Fed. Bailouts and Hot Money Injections, or will people start jumping ship and divesting in crypto-currencies?

[Image: A7han3i.jpg]
(12-18-2017 06:28 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017 03:10 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]bitcoin is establishment funded. if it was a THREAT they could just THREATEN LEGISLATION TO CURTAIL IT and send its price back down to near zero.

Didn't China just do that?

I haven't kept up on BitCoin primarily because I didn't understand it got all of this recent buzz.
However, I've seen a couple shows where the plot revolves around TPTB weaseling out of a USD financial collapse by creating their own crypto-currencies.

Predictive Programming?

China was more about cracking down on fraudulent bitcoin investment vehicles rather than bitcoin itself.

Also China's enforcement is pretty weak so it didn't have the intended effect.

all the US would have to do is to PREVENT BANKS from CONVERTING BTC into cash and that would be the end of it

they are promoting this to promote a ONE WORLD DIGITAL CURRENCY. this is just the test run. proof of concept

they will also use BTC to absorb the doomed USD into these crypto currencies and it may be a strategic form of wealth preservation
assuming they aren't going to pump and dump it soon. the 50K price target is pretty realistic

the whole thing is dependent on new players acquiring crypto

only what 1% of the population has or uses crypto in my estimation

so the price targets of 50K , 100K and up are not crazy

the problem is also there are other crypto currencies out there and from what I have read BTC is not the most efficient. transactions are slower compared to say litecoin
this thing could be a pump and dump but watch out for haters dismissing crypto or BTC outright

many people missed the train and are just hating

but at the same time with all the people I know, how come NO ONE not even tech nerds got rich off of BTC?

or maybe if they did they wouldn't tell people anyways

haven't heard of anyway bragging out getting rich off of BTC

i guess a lot of people sold along the way.
(12-18-2017 11:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]they will also use BTC to absorb the doomed USD into these crypto currencies and it may be a strategic form of wealth preservation

Isn't that the thing though. The Chinese hold so much USD that this is in their best interest too.

I'm not sure what the long-term effect of all this will be. I'm not ready to say if it will be good or bad. If you're a thought-criminal in the future, BitCoin might be more anonymous / better than a Visa or Paypal running the show.
(12-18-2017 11:19 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]many people missed the train and are just hating

I see that too. I'm restraining myself from being one of those.
(12-18-2017 12:18 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017 11:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]they will also use BTC to absorb the doomed USD into these crypto currencies and it may be a strategic form of wealth preservation

Isn't that the thing though. The Chinese hold so much USD that this is in their best interest too.

I'm not sure what the long-term effect of all this will be. I'm not ready to say if it will be good or bad. If you're a thought-criminal in the future, BitCoin might be more anonymous / better than a Visa or Paypal running the show.

it won't be. it's meant to track all the data like a ledger.

right now they have mixers that can obfuscate but over time it will be easier to track everything you do.

they can also cut off your privileges as well once the system is mature enough

they always start with lawlessness to get people to adopt it, then the proceed with the vice grip. look what youtube did. allow you to upload pirated video and illegal music.. get you hooked on it then they consoildate control over all net based entertainment. it will be the same with bitcoin
Good points, EY. Yes, I agree Bitcoin is the beta-test for the cashless society.

Cryptocurrencies also serve as a convienient lifeboat for insiders to flee Wall St. and the inevitable collapse of the dollar.

I have a suspicion that Joshua Kushner is deep into the cryptocurrency world. His investment firm Thrive Capital was one of the original investors of Github, which is a big proponent of blockchain technology.

Nation states are already getting into the action. Russia announced the cryptorubble back in October. The Saudis are also working on their own cryptocurrency, the Petro, which is going to be backed by oil.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's