Evil Academy

Full Version: Eddie Bravo refuses to back down from the Flat Earth Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am open minded about Flat Earth but him and Rogan are just a bunch of pot smoking, roid injecting shills
Eric Dubay could use some roids.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
That chick is so annoying.

She tried to set him up by asking about fake 9/11 evidence which discredits the truth movement and then turning that into Flat Earth theory.

I thought he did okay in making some points. The other dude saying that the wheel would be turned right the whole time isn't looking at the routes they take. They zig zag all over the place and never really cover the full globe, or plane.
(12-13-2017 05:37 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]Eric Dubay could use some roids.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
(12-13-2017 05:42 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]That chick is so annoying.

She tried to set him up by asking about fake 9/11 evidence which discredits the truth movement and then turning that into Flat Earth theory.

I thought he did okay in making some points. The other dude saying that the wheel would be turned right the whole time isn't looking at the routes they take. They zig zag all over the place and never really cover the full globe, or plane.

haha

i am wondering why he's not taking heat for saying this?

the thing is they either want you questioning NOTHING AT ALL.. or QUESTIONING EVERYTHING. the latter are easy to manipulate with social media and the interwebz

they know people are hungry for information + they know psychologically people want to feel special and superior.

HOW MORE SUPERIOR CAN YOU FEEL TO OTHERS IF THE EARTH IS FLAT WHILE MOST OF THE "PLEBS" THINK IT'S ROUND?

American controllers are MASTERS OF PSYCHOLOGY. they know how to play people like a fiddle

the american public ACTUALLY THINKS their leaders are INCOMPETENT.

LMFAO.. 'MURICANS ARE SO DUMB
I like Eddie, unfortunately he's an emotional right-brain thinker.
I watched the episode I think was posted here with Joe Rogan and Brendan Schwab. Eddie Bravo cracked me the fuck up .. Rogan was getting mad too..

Bravo kept saying "Im CRAAAAAAZY!" over and over and Rogan flipped...

Eddie doesnt believe ANYTHING from the government or media or NASA or anyone... Fucking hilarious.

He ruined the episode of JRE with Alex Jones tho.. He wouldnt get off chemtrails
geoengineering is real.

chemtrails to gas the population with chemicals is debatable though
(12-13-2017 05:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]haha

i am wondering why he's not taking heat for saying this?

He is to a degree, Rogan has made it his mission to shit on Bravo whenever he talks about Flat Earth, he gets irrationally upset by it for some reason. He's happy to talk about lots of other whacky ideas but he goes all libtard if you mention Flat Earth or even fake moon landings now. I think he's been sucked in by the likes of Neil Degrasse Tyson who he thinks is a part of an elite crowd, and he doesn't want to spoil his newfound friendship.

He basically dumped Eddie Bravo for NDT.

Eddie claims that he was offered an on air job with Infowars but when he went "Flat Earth on them", they withdrew the offer.

Quote:the thing is they either want you questioning NOTHING AT ALL.. or QUESTIONING EVERYTHING. the latter are easy to manipulate with social media and the interwebz

they know people are hungry for information + they know psychologically people want to feel special and superior.

HOW MORE SUPERIOR CAN YOU FEEL TO OTHERS IF THE EARTH IS FLAT WHILE MOST OF THE "PLEBS" THINK IT'S ROUND?

American controllers are MASTERS OF PSYCHOLOGY. they know how to play people like a fiddle

the american public ACTUALLY THINKS their leaders are INCOMPETENT.

LMFAO.. 'MURICANS ARE SO DUMB

The same argument is used against all CT'ers though.

They say that if you think Sandy Hook was a hoax it's because it makes you feel special to see something no one else can see. 9/11, Moon landings, all of it.

He's a unique person, that's for sure.

He claims to be a lifelong Martial Artist and when he was on with Bravo and Kron Gracie he was talking about "we Martial artists", like he was at their level.

I think he has an internal Chinese background with a bit of Wing Chun and now he's more into Yoga and Tai Chi than anything else.
lmao @ Eddie. Funny guy and my fav guest on JRE, but he can't be take too seriously.
(12-13-2017 05:56 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]lmao @ Eddie. Funny guy and my fav guest on JRE, but he can't be take too seriously.

Maybe not, but I like his policy of questioning everything that the Government tell you.

He remained true, while one time "Question everything" Joe Rogan now tries to shut down anything outside of the box.
Yeah I like his inquisitive spirit, but he doesnt appear to show a lot of discernment and bites on some of the cheesiest cts out there.

Joe you can tell has a huge ego, despite his regular use of weed, DMT, and martial arts, etc. The stare that he gives young Jamie at 4:30 reminding him to not interrupt the boss got a lot of people talking in the comments section. Maybe his "sober october" left long term consequences.

(12-13-2017 05:29 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]

He's a unique person, that's for sure.

He claims to be a lifelong Martial Artist and when he was on with Bravo and Kron Gracie he was talking about "we Martial artists", like he was at their level.

I think he has an internal Chinese background with a bit of Wing Chun and now he's more into Yoga and Tai Chi than anything else.

hahaha

there are a lot of conspiracy theorists based out of Asia, Thailand especially
Reference URL's