Evil Academy

Full Version: Is It Time To Come Home To The OG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you probably know professor Redneck made his triumphant return to the OG recently and it was nothing short of spectacular.

Hundreds of replies, tens of thousands of views, and an infinite amount of butthurt on a handful masterfully crafted threads. It reminded me of the old days.

With Trump in office mma.tv is fertile ground for internet merrymaking.

I don't know who's left here but it would be fun to see EY, Dean, Winnson, Som-Pong, Vutu, and others back on the OG.
Redneck is back for good or is it a one off thing?
btw what is your handle on the OG MMR?
Not sure what Redneck's status is. I haven't had an account for years, but after lurking for awhile and enjoying all the Trump butthurt I'm ready to jump back in the mix.
The OG is probably too big for me these days. I'm no longer into posting on large forums where I only recognize 10 or 20% of screennames at any given time. Prime EY.com from 2013 circa 2015 was the perfect size and volume of posts for me.
Hey thanks MMR, glad to see someone noticed Wink

(12-11-2017 12:14 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Redneck is back for good or is it a one off thing?

I'm not sure at this stage. I did go back about 6 months ago and made a couple of threads which really took off, but lost interest by the next day and hadn't gone back until this weekend.

I've been slowly drawn to the forums again and have given up completely on social media, which I was pretty well hooked on for the past year or two. Facebook is good for rialling up anonymous people, but you never build any rapport like you can on a forum. I've been posting on the MMA community for the past few weeks, but those guys are so friendly and they don't lose their minds over silly things like the OG'ers do, so I somehow ended up making a thread at the OG and it felt like old times.
Plus - those guys needed some educating about the Flat Earth.
this forum was good from 2013-2016. Trump killed the forum imo, in addition to the major SQL injection attacks that brought down the forum.

it's still good imo, with a concentrated group of posters interested in similar subjects with different POVs

the OG is not that good. if you mention anything remotely controversial or conspiratorial you will spend more time fending off trolls, putting them on ignore etc. then talking about the subject matter.
^^^ Blood Fist was on me like a dog on heat the moment I posted.

He must have sat there for the past few years, like a Japanese soldier in the Pacific, not knowing the war had ended and just waiting for the enemy to come. He would probably hit refresh every few minutes, just hoping my name would suddenly reappear.

[Image: a254f641accad20cf4b7f37dde666e1b.jpg]
haha. ray carlton?

it's just too hard to post there as the fake alt-lite/right guys have taken over that forum

i would not be surprised if all true deep politic forums are experiencing a downtrend due to the movement fracturing. i noticed most of the CT guys are into white identity politics. it was never like this before.

we talked about 9/11, conspiracy, inside job, moon landing, some occult stuff.. then in the last few years it's all anti-SJW, pro white stuff from the "conspiracy community'
(12-11-2017 06:48 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]haha. ray carlton?

it's just too hard to post there as the fake alt-lite/right guys have taken over that forum

i would not be surprised if all true deep politic forums are experiencing a downtrend due to the movement fracturing. i noticed most of the CT guys are into white identity politics. it was never like this before.

we talked about 9/11, conspiracy, inside job, moon landing, some occult stuff.. then in the last few years it's all anti-SJW, pro white stuff from the "conspiracy community'

He's posting under his Flyin Hawaiian name, but now he admits who he is. He used to pretend it was a cousin of Ray Carlton's lol.

I don't think I will post much political stuff, I've always enjoyed just forcing those guys to think outside of their tiny boxes so that's probably what I'll do there. The minute you offer a different political view to someone else's, the argument will go nowhere but go on forever.
to me at this point if people still can't see it they probably will never see it

the collective consciousness has split off into two diff. camps.. and they can't be reconciled. those who question some things and those who just believe the media and the disestablishment

this is 2017.. not 2002. there is no excuse now
(12-11-2017 08:28 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]to me at this point if people still can't see it they probably will never see it

the collective consciousness has split off into two diff. camps.. and they can't be reconciled. those who question some things and those who just believe the media and the disestablishment

this is 2017.. not 2002. there is no excuse now

I'm there to make proverbial Bigfoot posts basically, anything outside the bubble. Those guys always liked that stuff, even the ones who hate me.
(12-11-2017 06:36 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ Blood Fist was on me like a dog on heat the moment I posted.

He must have sat there for the past few years, like a Japanese soldier in the Pacific, not knowing the war had ended and just waiting for the enemy to come. He would probably hit refresh every few minutes, just hoping my name would suddenly reappear.

[Image: a254f641accad20cf4b7f37dde666e1b.jpg]

There was an angry anti CT guy posting there the last time I checked in, must have been a year or so ago, who claimed he was the one who 'forced you to leave' that place. I forget his screen name now but you were really in that guys' head whoever he was.
^^^ That would have been him.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's