Evil Academy

Full Version: HUGE: Donald Trump has announced that the US formally recognises Jerusalem as capital
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
President Donald Trump has announced that the US formally recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and will begin the process of moving its embassy to the city, breaking with decades of US policy.

Here is the transcript of that announcement, made in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House on Wednesday, December 6.

"When I came into office, I promised to look at the world's challenges with open eyes and very fresh thinking. We cannot solve our problems by making the same failed assumptions and repeating the same failed strategies of the past. Old challenges demand new approaches.

My announcement today marks the beginning of a new approach to conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

In 1995, Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act, urging the federal government to relocate the American embassy to Jerusalem and to recognise that that city - and so importantly - is Israel's capital. This act passed Congress by an overwhelming bipartisan majority and was reaffirmed by a unanimous vote of the Senate only six months ago.

Yet, for over 20 years, every previous American president has exercised the law's waiver, refusing to move the US embassy to Jerusalem or to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital city.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/tr...55029.html
now we know why he was elected. this move is going to cause even more tension in the ME.

every other president refused to do it because they knew it was going to cause trouble.

TRUMP is a masonic subverter

[Image: conflict-trump.jpg]
give credit where credit is due.

people kept saying Trump was the real deal and was going to bring world peace and save the USA
What matters is, boots on the ground in the middle east, or lack thereof. Everything else is just hot air.
Welcome to the show, EY. I posted this on our Israel thread 3 days ago.

Hamas calls for Palestinian uprising against Israel
(all of this because we are recognizing Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel and moving our Embassy there.) Such peaceful people these Muslims around the world, lol.)

GAZA (Reuters) - The powerful Palestinian Islamist group Hamas called on Thursday for a new uprising against Israel after U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

“We should call for and we should work on launching an intifada in the face of the Zionist enemy,” Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said in a speech in Gaza.

Haniyeh, elected the group’s overall leader in May, urged Palestinians, Muslims and Arabs to hold rallies against the U.S decision on Friday, calling it a “day of rage”.

“Let December 8 be the first day of the intifada against the occupier,” he said.

Israel and the United States consider Hamas, which has fought three wars with Israel since 2007, a terrorist organization. It does not recognize Israel’s right to exist and its suicide bombings helped spearhead the last intifada, from 2000 to 2005.

“We have given instruction to all Hamas members and to all its wings to be fully ready for any new instructions or orders that may be given to confront this strategic danger that threatens Jerusalem and threatens Palestine,” said Haniyeh.

“United Jerusalem is Arab and Muslim, and it is the capital of the state of Palestine, all of Palestine,” he said, referring to territory including Israel as well as the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip and the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

Haniyeh called on Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to withdraw from peacemaking with Israel and on Arabs to boycott the Trump administration.

“It should be announced that the so-called peace agreement was buried, once and for all, and that there is nothing called a partner for the Palestinians in peace,” he said.

Trump reversed decades of U.S. policy to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, upsetting the Arab world and Western allies alike.
cool thanks for updating.

all opinions welcome.
(12-09-2017 07:14 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]now we know why he was elected. this move is going to cause even more tension in the ME.

every other president refused to do it because they knew it was going to cause trouble.

TRUMP is a masonic subverter

LOL @ Masonic Subveter. SMH

Every other president has kicked the can down the road after Clinton signed this into law. None of them had the cojones to enact this. Trump does.

What did the other presidents accomplish? Did their efforts bring peace finally? Nope. Nothing changed and there is no peace accord. Why? Because the Palestinians won't recognize Israel and they want them gone. They will never accept them.

It's time for Netanyahu to start building even more settlements and taking more ground.
2 state solution.

this is just going to inflame them even more.

this is opening pandora's box
does this action bring MORE stability to the region or LESS?

what this also shows is that US controls Israel. they DECIDE when the capital moves.

Israel is just a masonic pitbull for the anglo-zionist west.
(12-09-2017 08:18 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]2 state solution.

this is just going to inflame them even more.

this is opening pandora's box

Do you realize how much the Pals could have had years ago if they would have signed the plans put before them. They won't accept anything offered to them.

He was surprised at Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak’s “remarkable” offer that gave the Palestinian state “about 97% of the occupied territories”, the Old City of Jerusalem other than the Jewish and Armenian Quarters and $30 billion in compensation for the refugees. No better offer from Israel was possible.

Despite Arafat’s promises that he would take the deal if Saudi Arabia and Egypt gave him cover and despite Egyptian and Saudi assurances, Arafat rejected the deal and flew home without offering any counterproposals or amendments.
Look what happened when Israel gave the Gaza strip back to the Pals. All they got in return was rocket fire.

So many factions don't want to accept Israel in their "Holy Land". Iran is building nukes now to try and eliminate them. There is no dealing with cavemen.

Look at how they act around the world. They don't think like us.
Why would Iran seal its own fate by attacking Israel? that is made up garbage

you know why Iran wants to defend themselves?

[Image: 24320ecdf40fd5b8103f16e0bbad33da.jpg]

imagine if Iran surrounded the US with 45-50 military bases.

people really just have to be fair.

iran has not attacked another country since the late 1700s
this forum entirely welcomes Pro-israel points of view so I thank you for sharing your POV
(12-09-2017 08:36 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this forum entirely welcomes Pro-israel points of view so I thank you for sharing your POV

Thanks. This has always been an open dialogue forum where freedom of speech took place.

I will try to find a good historical overview of the Israel/Palestinian peace process that we could look at and try to understand. So many people have worked on this and gotten nowhere. It's Intriguing to me why it won't happen.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's