Evil Academy

Full Version: Matt Lauer’s wife leaves their home amid sex harassment scandal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: annette1.jpg?quality=90&strip=al...amp;crop=1]

Matt Lauer’s long-suffering wife Annette Roque has fled their home and is rumored to have headed back to her native Netherlands amid his sex harassment scandal.

Multiple sources tell Page Six that Dutch-born former model Annette — Lauer’s wife of 20 years — was last seen at their Hamptons home on Wednesday, the day Lauer’s firing was announced.

One Hamptons source told Page Six, “Annette has taken their two younger kids out of school and is believed to have left the US and gone to her family in her native country.” It is believed her mother lives near Amsterdam.

Amid the scandal, Annette has remained silent. She and Lauer have three children, Romy, 14, son Thijs, 11, and oldest son Jack, who is at a prep school outside Manhattan. It is not known if the kids are with Annette or remained at home with Lauer.

Reps for Lauer have repeatedly declined to comment on the state of his marriage or the

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/01/matt-laue...t-scandal/
charlie rose also taken down fired from both tv spots. cfr member to boot
some kind of liberal purge going on
(12-03-2017 01:45 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]some kind of liberal purge going on

sure seems that way, but why. This is HUGE in my opinion one after another. Russell Simons is also going down now too.
It's just bizarre, the whole thing is so strange.

Alex Jones says that it's because these guys have reached their use by date, and are no longer useful to their network, so they are being used as pawns to fulfill a political or social agenda.
(12-03-2017 04:32 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]It's just bizarre, the whole thing is so strange.

Alex Jones says that it's because these guys have reached their use by date, and are no longer useful to their network, so they are being used as pawns to fulfill a political or social agenda.
Alex Jones' sell by date is coming up soon as well. He'll be tossed out as well after he's served his purpose for the cryptocracy.
^ yep. these people think they are part of the club. they are not

people like Rose and Lauer promoted the NWO blueprint with no exceptions.. and they still got taken down
(12-04-2017 07:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ yep. these people think they are part of the club. they are not

people like Rose and Lauer promoted the NWO blueprint with no exceptions.. and they still got taken down

Starting to hit some targets now.

LAPD opens investigation of Steven Seagal after sexual harassment claims
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop...030871001/
Marvel creator Stan Lee, 95, accused of 'groping and harassing' care nurses

[Image: 1515591606691.jpg]

Marvel comics legend Stan Lee has been accused of groping and sexually harassing nurses who cared for him in his home.

It's alleged the 95-year-old asked the nurses for "oral sex in the shower" and "to be pleasured in the bedroom", according to a report from the Daily Mail.

"He walks around naked and is vulgar towards the women... He uses the word p---- and f--- in their presence," an unnamed source told the publication, describing Lee as "an old man who has lost his way".

"The owner at the nursing company has openly said to people that Stan has sexually harassed every single nurse that has been to the house," the source added.

A rep for the nursing company confirmed that its owner had received complaints from nurses about Lee's behaviour, and that the company parted ways with the comics creator at the end of last year, the Daily Mail reports.

No police complaints or lawsuits have been filed, but the nursing company is now in a legal dispute with Lee.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/marv...0fyz2.html
Most of these guys are Jewish. White people, of course, get the blame. But can you imagine the shitstorm if someone said that 6 million white people were murdered in the Holocaust?
Women like Matt Lauer's wife must leave because they feel humiliated. Like the weren't good enough so their husband went outside the marriage.
I know it's easy to say as a guy but I feel like there would be nothing on this planet persuasive enough to make me stay in a marriage where my husband was cheating if I was a woman.
I've beeen recently (this week) working in two different retirement homes. I have been hit on by a pile of old ladies, while nothing crude or vulgar, one did slap my bum with her cane,

Im thinking of taking her for everything shes worth.
(01-14-2018 04:16 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's easy to say as a guy but I feel like there would be nothing on this planet persuasive enough to make me stay in a marriage where my husband was cheating if I was a woman.

what do you mean?

you mean a woman is more likely to stay with a guy if he cheats around?
(01-17-2018 01:51 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]I've beeen recently (this week) working in two different retirement homes. I have been hit on by a pile of old ladies, while nothing crude or vulgar, one did slap my bum with her cane,

Im thinking of taking her for everything shes worth.

Please do
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's