Evil Academy

Full Version: Ufc fighter's son dies after vaccine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nick catones healthy kid dies after dtap vaccine.It's annoying the only focus on vaccines being bad is that they cause autism.

http://vaxxter.com/ufc-fighter-blames-dt...den-death/
So sad.

Bye he can not sue, vaccine producers have BLANKET IMMUNITY
The warning is on the package.
Have they found that the vaccine caused the death?

I have no doubt that it did, but I'm wondering what the death certificate says.
(11-17-2017 12:43 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Have they found that the vaccine caused the death?

I have no doubt that it did, but I'm wondering what the death certificate says.

No, he officially dropped dead of 'natural causes'.
Quote:Monday May 8th woke up fine with no fever back to himself for the next 4 days happy, playing, eating running around with his sister then Friday May 12th my son just doesn’t wake up. Doesn’t make sense. I started researching and the more people I spoke to hearing about stories of kids having seizures after shots and diagnosed with austism after shots and kids unexpectedly passing away is horrifying. The preservatives and crap they pump into our kids today is bullshit. I didn’t realize all this until I starting reading up on it. If you never researched about vaccines I suggest you do. I wish I knew what I do today and my son would never have gotten any. All about money in this fucked up world we live in. We’re going to keep fighting and do everything we can to get answers. Manner of Death – “Natural” does not do it for me.”

MAYBE SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) is related to vaccines?
At least the kids doesn't have measles because of that awesome herd immunity, right?
Reference URL's