Evil Academy

Full Version: "Liberal" Techies are driving out all the HIspanics and Blacks from Man Francisco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: b985671db.png]
Gentrification.
yes but these ppl are the ones screaming loudest about diversity
(11-11-2017 05:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes but these ppl are the ones screaming loudest about diversity

Because they can afford the gated enclaves.

America will end up like Brazil by 2040.
(11-12-2017 04:57 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]America California will end up like Brazil Puerto Rico by 2040 2025.

[Image: puerto-rico.jpg]
i'm more worried about Europe.

America was never white man's land anyways.

also California, Texas etc. was Hispanic land before so i don't really care.

plus in general the latinos I meet are less fussy , more hardworking and less SNITCHY than the avg. white american in California
The earliest inhabitant of the Americas were of European origin.

The US and Europe are facing different problems really. The US is deeper into the demographic sinkhole than Europe. Newborn whites are already a racial minority so in 20 to 30 years whites will be a minority and there's no way to change that without mass deportation of nonwhites. That simply isn't going to happen. This is ameliorated a bit because blacks and Hispanics already share Western culture to a great degree. The US needs to undergo balkanization similar to what happened in Europe after WWI. If it's not done peacefully it will be done by civil war.

Europe still remains more homogeneous than the US but is being invaded by a non-Western civilization. Their problem is both racial and religious. European governments are taking a much heavier hand in aiding the invaders. The invaders are often street thugs. The second generation invaders are worse as that's where the terrorism is mostly coming from. Europe still has time to unscramble her demographic eggs, unlike the US.
(11-12-2017 05:44 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]America was never white man's land anyways.

But back then they were separate nations. Now we're headed to a world where the pure White / Jewish liberal transhumanist techies will live in expensive guarded enclaves and rule over a washed out mulatto slave race.
White people should have taken the deal Russell Means was offering before he died, and became citizens of the Republic of Lakotah.

[Image: GAHeritagesmall.jpg]
(11-12-2017 07:14 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]The earliest inhabitant of the Americas were of European origin.

The US and Europe are facing different problems really. The US is deeper into the demographic sinkhole than Europe. Newborn whites are already a racial minority so in 20 to 30 years whites will be a minority and there's no way to change that without mass deportation of nonwhites. That simply isn't going to happen. This is ameliorated a bit because blacks and Hispanics already share Western culture to a great degree. The US needs to undergo balkanization similar to what happened in Europe after WWI. If it's not done peacefully it will be done by civil war.

Europe still remains more homogeneous than the US but is being invaded by a non-Western civilization. Their problem is both racial and religious. European governments are taking a much heavier hand in aiding the invaders. The invaders are often street thugs. The second generation invaders are worse as that's where the terrorism is mostly coming from. Europe still has time to unscramble her demographic eggs, unlike the US.
whites are indigineous to europe so its more of an issue. USA was founded upon a masonic ideology so mixing it up would be par for the course
(11-12-2017 09:26 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]White people should have taken the deal Russell Means was offering before he died, and became citizens of the Republic of Lakotah.

[Image: GAHeritagesmall.jpg]

Does the offer still stand?
unfortunately I think the idea died when Russell died.

(11-12-2017 07:21 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2017 05:44 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]America was never white man's land anyways.

But back then they were separate nations. Now we're headed to a world where the pure White / Jewish liberal transhumanist techies will live in expensive guarded enclaves and rule over a washed out mulatto slave race.

That is their plan for the entire world.
liberal white supremacism must be exposed

i see these people all the time. they only hang out with other whites or some token asians/indians... they are running the show and they are all white.

they promote blacks, latinos etc. but it's all under their control. once a black or latino tries to give them orders, they freak out and cannot accept it.
Reference URL's