Evil Academy

Full Version: Phony Alt-Lite Infiltrators: Candice Owens and Laura Loomer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since Square is the new hip, it's to be expected that many disingenuous people are going to try to ride the Pro-Trump Populist, Alt-lite wave.

Exhibit A:
Candice Owens aka 'Red Pill Black'

[Image: 16zl2FJz9b2mUEOnWiyCLL2AB7lxze13WZVs7hKC...XXorCVM%3D]

Last year, Candice was a TED talks leftist rallying against Internet 'Hate-Speech' and failed in her attempt to crowdfund an online doxxing service called "Social Autopsy". The service was intended to crawl social media websites and collect personal information on individuals, and then allow users or snitches, taddle-tales, censorship police etc, to upload specific screen-shots or tweets that could be collected, stored and then used later to 'out' the person to their friends, family or employer.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-04-26-at-16.35.54.png]

The left spit her out and chewed her up when she said that even children needed to be held accountable, and that their names and addresses would be publicly visible on her platform.

[Image: 12971553_f520.jpg]

This year, Candice Owens is 'Red-Pilled' and black in action. She crafted a sob story about getting bullied by the left over her innocent "Anti-Bullying Service" and was promptly interviewed, uncritically by Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Dave Rubin, Mike Cernovich, Stephan Molyneux, and others.

[Image: hqdefault-3803.jpg]

She was an instant success and got 150k YouTube subscribers in her first month. She very well might be generating enough crowd funding through her Patreon with her current 1,100 contributors to finally collect the $70k she was asking for to start SocialAutopsy.com and finally complete the project.

Here is a complete video summary of the drama:

interesting
Exhibit B:
Laura Loomer

[img]http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2017/10/laura-loomer.jpg/img]

I'm sure many of you have noticed the Rebel Media's new hire Laura Loomer for her famous interruption of the play Shakespear in the Park.
She interuppted the play, which depicted a Trump like Julius Ceasar being executed and screamed "STOP NORMALIZING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE RIGHT".
Her cohort Jack Psobiec was in the crowd filming and repeatedly yelling "This is Geobbells. You're all Goebbells."

[Image: 694940094001_5477085749001_Laura-Loomer-on-Hannity.jpg]

It was later realized that the Rebel Media / Ezra Levant had setup a GoFundMe page to cover Laura's 'Legal Fees' prior to the event taking place. With Faith Goldy and Lauren Southern leaving or being fired from the Rebel for associating too closely to the Alt-Right, Loomer became the Rebels primary female star, and has been featured by the usual Alt-Lite outlets like Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Stephan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich and others. Many note that she looks like a less attractive, Jewish imposter of Lauren Southern.

[Image: 1501929012180.jpg]

It is interesting to note that according to Laura Loomers Wikipedia page, she has always been insecure about her weight problem and her Jewish looks (nose). She left her college in even felt so embarrassed of it that she left college in Massachusetts after 1 year and transferred to a private Jewish college in Miami. She is still working towards erasing her semetic nose.

[Image: zQ7K8ir.jpg]

Controversy has broken out as many have accused Loomer of sexual misconduct, including one young man named Gavin Wax from Project Veritas and the Ted Cruz campaign in NYC who has exposed Laura Loomer for stalking him. She appeared at his workplace, his subway route, and his apartment uninvited. She followed his family members on facebook and told them that she was dating him, and even send him strange messages like "Our babies will be Aryan Jews."

[Image: DMyDL8IVQAAWtn9.jpg]

As a result, many have come out with text messages, video clips and social media posts that paint Laura Loomer as a mentally unstable sexual predator. Laura responded by threatening legal action.

[Image: Daily-Stormer-Muffugguh-536.jpg]

She is also claiming that she is being targeted because of her investigation into the Las Vegas shooting.

[Image: DMsoZ-TV4AEGZOc.jpg]

And that someone slashed her tires to get back at her. Some have noted that three is no puncture mark and the tear looks like what happens when a tire hits a curb. Michelin responded that it looks like a normal tear.

[Image: calfecbmoakml2cetls8.png]

Laura Loomer trying to seduce Gavin McInnes by joking about the number of dicks she's had in her life.

Laura Loomer trying to seduce an 'Aryan" with her 'Big Ashkenazi Titties'. *Cringe Warning*

[Image: 417BAC6F00000578-4612792-image-m-67_1497667783838.jpg]
Lol @ her pickup lines; "The Alt-Right wants to gas me" "Jealous of my big Ashkenazi Jewbs" "Which nose should I get?""

MAGA cringe.

There are uglies and hotties of every race. Laura Loomer is the Jewish Swamp Donkey.

(10-30-2017 03:46 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ her pickup lines; "The Alt-Right wants to gas me" "Jealous of my big Ashkenazi Jewbs" "Which nose should I get?""

MAGA cringe.

There are uglies and hotties of every race. Laura Loomer is the Jewish Swamp Donkey.

Nobody has been able to convince me that there's a Jewish race. Laura Loomer has Roman nose and is mostly a descendant of medieval Italians.
most of the minoirty who are in the alt right or center come close to far right they contradict them self. it pretty much all of them are fucking stupid. Your race play factor welther you like it or not. Even when come to political views.
Watching Ownens interviews now. No one asked her any tough questions, and she just half-heartedly nods and repeats their own points back to them. On Molyneux's, she opens by telling some story about how when she was in High School, some drunk White kids called her and went into a string of slurs like "We're going to put a bullet in the back of the head just like they did to MLK" and it turned into a huge thing and Jesse Jackson came to town.

She didn't really give a moral to that story, but mentions that "everyone who was involved lives were changed." What I got from it was that she learned was that being victimized in a politically incorrect way gets you attention, fame, money and power over other peoples lives.

Here is her TED Talks about the event:

Now, just like Loomer, she's tweeting that she's the victim of some Internet conspiracy to defame her. I expect she will go silent for a few months, then come back with another TED talks on how she infiltrated the Alt-Right.
(10-30-2017 08:17 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Watching Ownens interviews now. No one asked her any tough questions, and she just half-heartedly nods and repeats their own points back to them. On Molyneux's, she opens by telling some story about how when she was in High School, some drunk White kids called her and went into a string of slurs like "We're going to put a bullet in the back of the head just like they did to MLK" and it turned into a huge thing and Jesse Jackson came to town.

She didn't really give a moral to that story, but mentions that "everyone who was involved lives were changed." What I got from it was that she learned was that being victimized in a politically incorrect way gets you attention, fame, money and power over other peoples lives.

Here is her TED Talks about the event:

Now, just like Loomer, she's tweeting that she's the victim of some Internet conspiracy to defame her. I expect she will go silent for a few months, then come back with another TED talks on how she infiltrated the Alt-Right.
Apparently the original video that exposed her by Tree Of Logic has been pulled by youtube. What does that tell ya abt her.

Edit* nevermind. The TOL video is still up.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
(10-30-2017 06:51 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017 03:46 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ her pickup lines; "The Alt-Right wants to gas me" "Jealous of my big Ashkenazi Jewbs" "Which nose should I get?""

MAGA cringe.

Nobody has been able to convince me that there's a Jewish race. Laura Loomer has Roman nose and is mostly a descendant of medieval Italians.

the jews are not a race. if they were there couldn't be converts, black or asian jews.
--
She's claiming it's a deep web rumor / smear campaign, and that Richard Spencer is a Democrat agent who tried to set her up for a CNN hit-piece.
She also claims that the people spreading lies about her a 'Troll Accounts'. ... ? Rolleyes

Why is she being targeting?

"Why did they do this? is the question we should be asking ourselves, the answer is simple: I am the biggest threat, the rise in the popularity I have gotten in a matter of 2 months terrifies them. I am a [i]huge, huge threat to all of the lies they have told and they don't know how to take me out."

She tells her loyal followers: "When we hear something about one of our own we cannot become skeptics and we must double-down." Confused

My take is that she's just a shallow opportunist, not a plant or saboteur. Expect her to switch sides again shortly.

Lesson 1: don't trust anyone who turned Right after Trump's victory.
Lesson 2: don't trust anyone who opens with a "How I was Red-Pilled" story.
all these race agitators are probably cointelpro

we used to have a genuine conspiracy movement, now its all id politics
(10-31-2017 06:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]all these race agitators are probably cointelpro

we used to have a genuine conspiracy movement, now its all id politics

Exactly. That's why I keep ranting about Alex Jones & Trump causing a regression in truth-seeking.
Sigh... more shitty drama.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/...12366.html Wrote:Ride-hailing services Uber and Lyft have banned a right-wing activist who went on a Twitter rant concerning the number of Muslim drivers the two companies employ.

It came after Tuesday’s terrorist attack in New York City. A man identified as a former Uber driver has been charged with the attack.

[Image: 2hgwn01.jpg]

Laura Loomer said the companies hire “Islamic terrorists” to “drive and kill” in one of her tweets.

Both Uber and Lyft said in emails to Business Insider that Loomer had been barred “for violating the platform’s community guidelines.”

She later confirmed the Uber and Lyft bans and threatened to sue the company, which is based in San Francisco.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/...rylink=cpy

Gorilla man chimes in:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-11-02-at-12.18.18-PM.png]
I thought Cernovich was a lawyer...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's