Evil Academy

Full Version: Self reflection is the key to overcoming corporate media and universal education
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any time you experience something you have not experienced before, but have seen on television, you substitute what you saw on television for the lack of real life experience. Instead of approaching the situation from a fresh perspective, you approach it from the opinion that you were left with after viewing the situation on television. This may only be on a subconscious level. Sometimes it is conscious and you can actually figure out where the opinion came from. This doesn't mean that you wouldn't have come to that conclusion on your own, it only means that you were pushed in the direction because a default was artificially programmed by media.

It's not really any different than what would happen if you had been exposed to the idea from a friend's experience, rather than from a television show. The difference is, your friend would probably have honest intentions in telling you the story, and would also have your best interest in mind. Corporate Media's intentions are dubious at best, and certainly not in your best interest.

Media becomes a substitute for real life experience when we experience something new, and spending time watching television reduces our real life experience. That is a problem with the potential to become exponential.

I'd like for people to share examples of times they looked to television as a guide when encountering something they hadn't experienced before. First time I danced with a girl, I had no clue of what to do. I looked to Zack from Saved By the Bell to show me the way.
Seen any good movies lately?

I dont watch tv or movies, I take in a early morning news on the radio on the way to work and on the way back. I may watch news at dinner to follow an on going story. The tv is off, I read, browse the internet or garden or kite surf or snowboard.

I can't stand the pull that media and more specifically the tv has on people
It had a ton of pull on me when I was younger. Between tv and ritalin, forget about it.

In the day, I was a drugged out zombie learning little to nothing from experience. Then at night, I went home and watched tv or played video games, again experiencing nothing. Any time I encountered something I had not personally experienced, what I saw on tv was my default opinion. I've done this from things I have heard from others as well.

I'm positive everybody does this. I'm also positive that people who are aware of this (and have significant funds) abuse this aspect of humanity: the world is simply to complex to understand everything, or even most things, in depth. We must take much for granted, because we do not have the time to research it for ourselves. The things people used to take for granted came from people they knew directly, now it is some random person speaking on the behalf of somebody who has a lot of money.
this is especially true for older people. they just don't want to admit they've been duped their whole lives.

CT stuff is largely not "opinion"

the core things are all rooted in fact and are UNDENIABLE.

the avg. folk wants to feel like they are working for or part of the "good guys"

thoughtful post. VU
(05-23-2013 10:44 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]It had a ton of pull on me when I was younger. Between tv and ritalin, forget about it.

In the day, I was a drugged out zombie learning little to nothing from experience. Then at night, I went home and watched tv or played video games, again experiencing nothing. Any time I encountered something I had not personally experienced, what I saw on tv was my default opinion. I've done this from things I have heard from others as well.

I'm positive everybody does this. I'm also positive that people who are aware of this (and have significant funds) abuse this aspect of humanity: the world is simply to complex to understand everything, or even most things, in depth. We must take much for granted, because we do not have the time to research it for ourselves. The things people used to take for granted came from people they knew directly, now it is some random person speaking on the behalf of somebody who has a lot of money.

the conspiracy is very easy to see at a basic level.

the reason why it's so hard for dupes to see in the US is because they honestly believe the US of A is the first govt. in history to be FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE.

once you let go of this notion.. then people can tell it's basically like an occluded monarchy or dictatorship.

People are governed the same way. humans are humans. They are ruled through laws, shame, punishment, religion.

Anyone remember the "honor system" donation box for candies/cookies or anything? No one paid for that shit.

the avg. non-western person can see this thing perfectly well. They've been victimized by the NWO for hundreds of years.

the NWO has actually brought great prosperity to most western folks for quite a while now.. they plundered the non-white nations and the piss down effect benefited the avg. westerner.

It's just that now.. they've gone overboard because they have a "progressive" ideology.. and they don't stop. they keep going FORWARD until all rights are gone, even climbing trees or setting up a lemonade stand or garage sale.
Honor system is in place when paying for the Klong boats in Bangkok. And nobody would even think of stealing from a temple, those monks are pretty harsh. Big news last week was a templedog killing a cat. The monks tied the carcass to the dog, bet he'll never kill a cat again.
Edited the title and op.

Education is another aspect. The history that we learn in public school is absolutely fallacious by omission. The key players in global events over the past 100+ years were not the politicians and military figures that read about in school. The key players were far and away behind the scenes. This is one major example of how badly we are misled as children in public school. Combine public school and corporate media, and just imagine how much time the average child spends their day being misled and manipulated.
(05-25-2013 09:26 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]Edited the title and op.

Education is another aspect. The history that we learn in public school is absolutely fallacious by omission. The key players in global events over the past 100+ years were not the politicians and military figures that read about in school. The key players were far and away behind the scenes. This is one major example of how badly we are misled as children in public school. Combine public school and corporate media, and just imagine how much time the average child spends their day being misled and manipulated.

Ideally children should be taught, from the beginning, in the following order of subjects.. grammar, logic, then rhetoric. A child can easily posses critical thinking skills by the time they finish grade school yet logic is conspicuously absent entirely in curriculums from grade school to college level.

This is one reason why people, of all ages, can be so easily misled and manipulated. They simply do not have the skills necessary to filter all the bullshit. Once a workable knowledge in grammar, logic, and rhetoric is acquired then an individual can easily defend themselves against the plethora of propaganda/disinfo out there.

I'm sure your aware of this but its worth reiterating.

GWB, was it you who shared the gnosticmedia and trivium education websites here a couple of months ago?
^ I certainly didn't have much in the way of critical thinking skills when I finished grade school. This is the first time I've heard of a focus on grammar, logic, and rhetoric.
okay, i thought you originally shared those resources.

grammar, logic, & rhetoric is traditionally known as the trivium. Basically, medieval-european education was generally based on those three subjects with the remaining subjects being complementary. Contemporary "education" is remarkably compartmentalized and keeps students intellectually dependent.

If interested check this out: http://www.triviumeducation.com/
That is not my source. I'm intrigued.

Maybe it was just a link to a video that I sourced?
I found out about the trivium through various links in your huxley cia and mind control thread. Its very interesting and on a side note, the United States actually adopted the Prussian education system in the 19th century.
I've looked at the Trivium before. I will look into it to see if it at has any occult fundamentals.
Highly regarded home schooling book The Well Trained Mind, by Susan Bauer, follows the grammar/logic/rhetoric approach as well:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/
(05-27-2013 07:40 AM)Roland Bates Wrote: [ -> ]Highly regarded home schooling book The Well Trained Mind, by Susan Bauer, follows the grammar/logic/rhetoric approach as well:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/

thanks for this bookmarked.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's