Evil Academy

Full Version: Just got a strange PM from EY, wtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The dude is trying to hit me up for $30 bucks, saying I have used more than my share of bandwidth around here posting videos and pictures. He said, and I quote... "This site will be much better if the elite members start paying to post pictures, I accept paypal or visa."
Well, he does say, there is no free lunch
I Guess its pay-up time, lol
Come on bro, support the sport.
VTFD!
That's not EY, that's clearly Kirik Jenness or Chris Palmquist doing an EY imp.
I had no issue with it, paid up, hopefully all other members to do, if you dont have paypay give me your credit card details and I will sort it out for you
I threw in an extra $20 to cover any future costs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I just paypaled him $30, I'm going to go back to the candy thread and post more pics! YAYYY!! I am so lucky you guys let me post here!
Linked images and videos from other sites eat up bandwidth? Someone fails at the interwebz lol
(05-22-2013 09:38 AM)IWasSomeoneElseOnMMAForums Wrote: [ -> ]Linked images and videos from other sites eat up bandwidth? Someone fails at the interwebz lol

I like you fren, this year I'll pay the $30 so you can keep posting here, but next year you can pay for both of us, it sounds fair.
In consideration of that I would appreciate your payment of my membership for 2014/2015 in advance, pay it to me direct though, thanks.
[Image: 24452853.jpg]
(05-22-2013 09:47 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2013 09:38 AM)IWasSomeoneElseOnMMAForums Wrote: [ -> ]Linked images and videos from other sites eat up bandwidth? Someone fails at the interwebz lol

I like you fren, this year I'll pay the $30 so you can keep posting here, but next year you can pay for both of us, it sounds fair.
In consideration of that I would appreciate your payment of my membership for 2014/2015 in advance, pay it to me direct though, thanks.

HAHAHA
(05-22-2013 06:48 AM)superiordanes Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he does say, there is no free lunch
I Guess its pay-up time, lol

hahah. good memory.
Mothafuckas and here am I too poor to even buy a whore :'(
[Image: taxi_driver.gif]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's