Evil Academy

Full Version: Floyd sent Paulie to SPY on Mcgregor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow. Connor probably wishing for bigger gloves now.

https://youtu.be/6i2k5d2coiU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men tend to paint themselves in a better light when they're about to die; and Texas ground is filled with fools who thought they were quicker
conor got played
(08-27-2017 02:14 AM)Texas Samurai Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Connor probably wishing for bigger gloves now.

https://youtu.be/6i2k5d2coiU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men tend to paint themselves in a better light when they're about to die; and Texas ground is filled with fools who thought they were quicker

I often said Conor is a smart man, but you can't out smart a fox lol! Well played Floyd, very nice. Gives me some hope you'll get the 50 -0 home tonight. But it's still a fight. What do the people on EY reckon?

Floyd 45%

McGregor 55%

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Pauli is running around desperately trying to recapture his balls.
2 seperate million dollar bets on floyd in the last 24 hours.

You aint got to worry about 50-0 Glimmer, floyd figures out the BS in the first two rounds and knicks him out in the fourth

(08-27-2017 02:23 AM)Texas Samurai Wrote: [ -> ]2 seperate million dollar bets on floyd in the last 24 hours.

You aint got to worry about 50-0 Glimmer, floyd figures out the BS in the first two rounds and knicks him out in the fourth

If McGregor didn't pick up the boxing 101's in his camp that could be true. But i think things could run unexpected tonight

Either way, i'll give it to them both. Floyd because he is TBE and conseals is his legacy then.

McGregor cause i am curious If intelligence and youth can beat experience. And i also love a good scandal once in a while

Definetly watching though. Going to be a long night till 6. Am cet

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Floyd doesnt get touched. Being unorthodox and south paw aint gonna be enough.

http://video.genfb.com/10154655837551722

That's just a story they came up with after the fact. Pauli got ruffed up by an amateur boxer, and now he wants to say it was planned that way.

That could be very well true too, but this comes off 100% geniune.

I havent watched paulie before but does he box with that shoulder roll left hand down like Floyd when he fights?

Seems like he was mimicking his best floyd, and getting worked.

I bet when he was fresh he was landing plenty on Conner. Probably been on the couch eating pasta and took a payday and played Conner.

I say Connor goes down in 3.
I think the shoulder rolling and eatig that left was a result of gassing. I don't think Floyd "sent" Paulie, it looks like Floyd is just clowning around.
Reference URL's