Evil Academy

Full Version: Paul Joseph Watson Quits Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

he just got banned on facebook

PJW thought that if he played ball and didn't discuss Zionism they would be 'nice' to him. Sorry PJ!
WOW a 3 day suspension. Imagine my shark.

I'm up to 60 days every time I get banned now.

I was only out of facebook jail for a few weeks last year.
(06-02-2018 02:26 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]WOW a 3 day suspension. Imagine my shark.

A few years back, before Facebook censorship was acknowledged and widespread, I tried sharing a video called "All Wars are Banker's Wars" and it was blocked on FB!

LOL

Never went back after that.
(06-02-2018 03:21 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]

A few years back, before Facebook censorship was acknowledged and widespread, I tried sharing a video called "All Wars are Banker's Wars" and it was blocked on FB!

LOL

I know that video by Michael Rivero, yeah that video was blacklisted, I tried to share that video numerous times and got an error message.
(06-02-2018 03:38 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2018 03:21 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL

I know that video by Michael Rivero, yeah that video was blacklisted, I tried to share that video numerous times and got an error message.

What got me was that I thought the video was really well done, and quite recently made, at that point. So that FB had it blocked so quickly was a real eye opener. That was ONE thing they DID NOT want gaining traction on FB!

And of course they did not admit to censoring FB with algorithms yet at that point.
It's weird because those videos are readily available all over the net including YouTube. So why sensor it on FB? Or, why allow PJW and AJ to post "goodbye" type videos where they are telling us that they are about to be banned?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of banning them?
(06-02-2018 05:20 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]It's weird because those videos are readily available all over the net including YouTube. So why sensor it on FB? Or, why allow PJW and AJ to post "goodbye" type videos where they are telling us that they are about to be banned?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of banning them?

It's to slow the frequency at which their shared.

The information is already out there; the goal is to keep it from capturing the minds of the general public. In the world of Social Media, it's celebrities resharing videos and ideas that give them their credibility; 'social-proof'.

Remember when Rousey retweeted a Sandy Hook video? That's the kind of stuff they are trying to stop.
Reference URL's