Evil Academy

Full Version: ForgottenNationalist‏ : hapa mother asian passing :i'm a White advocate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what you think of her ?
she looks full viet, probably lying about being a hapa
Whites need to be held at the same standard as everyone else. In that sense I'm a white advocate.

meritocracy

no bigotry of lower standards
i want to ask all the prominent white nationalists. WHO WINS?

ASIAN WIFE/GF or THE CONTINUATION OF THE WHITE RACE?

this is a binary question
[quote='EVILYOSHIDA' line='1501315189']
she looks full to me, could be adopted

if she isn't, then WOW @ asian genetics
[quote='EVILYOSHIDA' p501321546']
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

why is she trying to prove it if it's self evident?

she looks full asian! her kid looks half asian
I saw a white woman on the local skytrain a few months ago with newborn twins. A larger, white looking boy who was quiet and a tiny Asian looking girl who whined and fussed the whole trip. The mom held and doted on the girl and just ignored the boy completely. Clearly this mixed up woman had a problem with whiteness and this poor infant hapa white boy will be feeling the brunt of it for the next twenty years. Damn white folks sure are funny.
you saw twins comprised of one asian girl and one white boy? how do you reckon?
(07-29-2017 08:35 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]you saw twins comprised of one asian girl and one white boy? how do you reckon?

Oh the mother was quite clear that she had just given birth to twins. They were in a two passenger carriage she pushed onto the train and she gabbed with an older couple for some time. I observed it all from a few feet away. It was interesting to see her fawn over the little Asian girl and completely ignore the white boy. Probably reminds her of her dad.
so you're saying the mother gave birth to fraternal twins, comprising of one boy and one girl
(07-29-2017 08:43 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]so you're saying the mother gave birth to fraternal twins, comprising of one boy and one girl

Indeed. A white one and an Asian one. And the Asian was the clear favorite. It was really interesting.
I think the Chinese population here will buy up all of the real estate and assimilate or displace the white. You can watch it unfolding.

The Ridley Scott movie Bladerunner really captured what it's going to look like.
[quote='EVILYOSHIDA' pid='279627' dateline='1501323566']
Tnks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's