Evil Academy

Full Version: New Study Finds Marijuana Users make more Money and are happier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“The study, conducted by market researchers BDS Analytics, surveyed consumers and abstainers across a wide variety of mental, social and financial factors. These included life satisfaction levels, attitudes towards parenting and employment data.

"The survey analysed extensive data from two US states that have voted to legalise the sale of cannabis — California and Colorado.”
Among other surprising findings, researchers discovered that weed consumers make significantly more money than those who abstain, with Californians who use the plant earning nearly $24,000 more a year. This could be related to the fact that 20 percent of California pot consumers hold a master’s degree while only 12 percent of non-smokers in the state can say the same.

Researchers found a similar situation in Colorado, where 64 percent of cannabis users have full-time jobs versus 54 percent of abstainers. Given those numbers, perhaps it’s not surprising that weed consumers in the state generally feel better about their personal lives than non-smokers.

Marijuana consumption is also associated with healthier habits and a more active social life, researchers for BDS Analytics found. In Colorado, for instance, 36 percent of smokers described themselves as “very social people,” compared to 28 percent for those who avoid the plant. Additionally, in both Colorado and California, those who consume cannabis enjoy outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Perhaps the most surprising discovery, however — given the cliched image of the slacker on the couch eating Cheetos and watching reruns of Family Guy — is that users tend to be more generous with their time. Nearly 40 percent of California’s weed enthusiasts volunteer in their communities, researchers found, whereas only 25 percent of abstainers have decided to do the same.

In a press release, head of consumer research for BDS, Linda Gilbert, says all these data points lead to a very real and increasingly apparent conclusion:

“Cannabis consumers are far removed from the caricatures historically used to describe them.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/394233-russia-cnn...s-veritas/
I actually believe this , but not for the reasons mentioned. I believe pothead users are generally more liberal and agree with all the SJW issues thereby making them easier to employ for various companies.

they have higher schooling because they agree with the stuff taught in the SJW universities so they pursue further study

potheads are very materialistic so the drive to make money is there, however you can sense a spiritual laziness about many of them.

I smoke weed all the time, most of my racist friends do as well, you would also be surprised at how many of the big growers/breeders in NorCal support Trump.

thugpug aka groomer the guy responsible for all the "breath" strains killing the game lately loves Trump as well.
(03-14-2018 09:03 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]I smoke weed all the time, most of my racist friends do as well, you would also be surprised at how many of the big growers/breeders in NorCal support Trump.

you never doubted or questioned your political views while you're really high? When used to smoke sativa occasionally 10 years ago I 'd have feelings of guilt, "tolerance" and left-leaning thoughts.
(03-14-2018 09:19 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2018 09:03 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]I smoke weed all the time, most of my racist friends do as well, you would also be surprised at how many of the big growers/breeders in NorCal support Trump.

you never doubted or questioned your political views while you're really high? When used to smoke sativa occasionally 10 years ago I 'd have feelings of guilt, "tolerance" and left-leaning thoughts.

I'm still a really empathetic person, and there's certain things I could never be okay with regardless of how racist and right wing I get, I cringe really hard when I - however rarely, come across someone talking about "revenge rapes" for example, even if we were in the midst of a crazy race war and there was rape going on constantly, you would NOT be able to rape in front of me.

But if anything me getting really high and deep into thought just reinforces everything I know to be true, clown world becomes way more absurd at 6 am when you're smoking weed watching the sunrise, the reactions from white people like Glimmer become even more contemptible to me etc.
Really?

I should be a fucking millionaire by now then.
Reference URL's