Evil Academy

Full Version: Migrants attack trucks in Calais.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This seems to be getting way out of control. What is wrong with Europe letting this happen.

Comments on the video:
Migrants or so-called "refugees" in Calais show their true nature. They attack, harass and board trucks / trailers on their way to the U.K.
I also make some comparisons to the Refugees Are Welcome Here

(06-25-2017 12:15 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]

It's kind of cool that they are there giving medical treatment. It's not like they are the ones bringing them there.

Not sure what this has to do with what's happening in Calais?
You don't think the wars for the Greater Israel Project aren't displacing people?

What about the ISIS fighters Israel is treating in their hospitals?

What about Zionists like Barbara Spectre who admitted that this was the plan?

I was just looking at what the migrants were doing in Calais. Any thoughts about that or is Israel all that you can think of?
(06-25-2017 02:30 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ].
I was just looking at what the migrants were doing in Calais. Any thoughts about that or is Israel all that you can think of?

What is wrong with Europe letting this happen.

I'm answering your question. Zionists want Europe to be multicultural.
Maybe that's what they wanted to happen with America until Trump stopped that plan. They were flooding America with South American, Central Americans and Mexicans under Obama.

Looking at the Calais refuge camp, I don't understand what the end goal is there. Shouldn't they be trying to integrate those people into society? It seems like leaving them in large camps like that only leads to the stuff we see in that video. What is Europe's plans for them? Do they plan on leaving them clustered like then and then shipping them back to their own country eventually? It just seem crazy what is going on there.
(06-25-2017 02:20 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]You don't think the wars for the Greater Israel Project aren't displacing people?

What about the ISIS fighters Israel is treating in their hospitals?

What about Zionists like Barbara Spectre who admitted that this was the plan?

I would be interested in learning more about this Greater Israel Project? Any chance you could start a new thread explaining this?

Your video that you posted doesn't seem to work.
(06-25-2017 01:17 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2017 12:15 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]

It's kind of cool that they are there giving medical treatment. It's not like they are the ones bringing them there.

Not sure what this has to do with what's happening in Calais?

[Image: 2abd780.png]
fixed the video links
Quote:Spectre is a Zionist and head of Paideia - The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, an organisation funded by the Swedish government and the Wallenberg Foundation to promote Jewish ideology. Through an organisation called One Sweden, which she heads, she promotes multiculturalism.

Although born in the United States, Spectre moved to Palestine ("Israel") in 1967 where she worked at the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, though she decided to move to Sweden in 1999. Spectre is married to rabbi Philip Spectre, who was the official rabbi at the Great Synagogue in Stockholm and the Chief Rabbi in Sweden during the early 2000s.

http://www.thedailystar.net/the-yinon-pl...isis-31469

Quote:The present ISIS lightning war in Iraq is the creation of an illusion to initiate the fulfillment of a pre-planned agenda of the West in close alliance with Israel to redraw the map of the entire region as the “New Middle East.” This is the Yinon Plan at work, which aims at the balkanisation of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region into smaller and weaker entities or states in order to ensure the dominant position of Israel in the region and the control of its oil, gas and water resources by the US-Israel nexus. In the process of balkanisation, the facets of ethnicity, religion and race from within the region are engaged for destruction, causing alarm for the UN and international military intervention to “protect innocent civilians,” thus paving the way for the ultimate achievement of the designed goals of creating the “New Middle East.”

more info:

THE KALERGI PLAN FOR EUROPEAN GENOCIDE
i wonder if the red ice guy would be arrested if he goes back to Europe
Reference URL's