Evil Academy

Full Version: The true end of Tiger Woods has begun???!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks like the police will no longer give him a pass and there's no one there to save him from himself???!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/tiger-w...index.html
There aren't many things dumber than a super rich guy getting a dui.

There are plenty of places in that area that can send a driver to pick you up/bring you wherever.
Drunk people tend to do stupid things.
dude looks terrible.
[Image: DBAStfvXgAEZO5V.jpg]
dude's neck is as thick as his head. is he on the silly sauce?
(05-30-2017 07:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]dude's neck is as thick as his head. is he on the silly sauce?

I think he just has a pinhead
Could he be a manic depressive???!!!

He seemed to be a real high a week or two ago he was ebullient about his latest surgery being a success, he was pain-free and adamant to return to professional golf when he was fully healed up. If he was smart, for his mental health and for PR he should go the Betty Ford Center and dry up...
He had a great PR machine when he had that car accident with his wife chasing with a golf club...they were able to explain away that his wife was helping get out of the car by breaking a window, and then having say that he would handle the stress of divorce, etc. with his strong Buddhist beliefs...he needs to get those PR people back to handle this DUI and protecting his public image...

HOW would I handle this???!!! Just like those PR people I'd have him make a public statement of contrition, extol the dangers of alcoholism and that he'd check himself immediately to the best alcohol/drug recovery money can buy, and stress that he will beat this thing with all the championship fervor he can muster...oh, and he needs to to do this immediately---like tomorrow.
[Image: Tiger-Woods-as-a-Mother-with-His-Baby--108698.jpg]
huge veneers
[Image: 416418725_5366266337001_5366233374001-vs...k=jfjhaI16]
Oh and he needs to get that receding hairline taken care of while there's still time...I don't know why Prince William let his hair go at an early age. Stuff like Propecia and Rogaine work...
unfortunately for him the "black don't crack" factor is for skin only, or he'd look almost the same as he did 21 years ago.
[Image: 0322-tiger-woods-genes-docs-launch-3.jpg]
SEE???!!!
[Image: prince-william-balding-05.jpg]
Looks like Tiger is blaming it on pain meds, not alcohol???!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27124...=editorial
(05-30-2017 10:35 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately for him the "black don't crack" factor is for skin only, or he'd look almost the same as he did 21 years ago.
[Image: 0322-tiger-woods-genes-docs-launch-3.jpg]

his face looks young but that hair is atrocious. he needs to get implants ASAP

esp. if you have dark hair it's far more noticeable than with light colored hair
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's