Evil Academy

Full Version: Baseball player utters homophobic slur at 'Braves' game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Identity Politics has 'Hi pot. Meet kettle' moment:

Man. What a f*ggot.

I had to turn off a sportscast today when the usually reasonable old geezers on there tried to get sensitive on this issue. Wow, very embarrassing to listen to.
Lolololololololol

Why is everybody being such a f*ggot about this?
It's the hypocrisy that gets me the most here.

That is, I would imagine just about the entire male population of the planet (including gays) and, I'm sure, many women also will have used homophobic slurs in private or, to a lesser extent, public at some point in their lives and many on a fairly regular basis.

To top it off, this action occurred in the backdrop of a sports team named after an 'Indian Warrior' and who have their own Indian warrior chant.

I guess even sometimes the bottom-line trumps Cultural Marxism.

But, still, for this baseball player to get all teary eyed about his actions and then for the media people to chime in the condemnation about behaviour that, again, most of the world has engaged in...

Orwellian.

The only way to win this culture war is to never back down and never apologize. There is no compromise with a predator. They aren't there to eat you and take over. They don't discuss. They want you gone.
original clip

would there be the same reaction if he said motherfucker?
(05-20-2017 12:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]would there be the same reaction if he said motherfucker?

At some point, I'm sure, that too will draw this response.
probably not as denigrating the mother is probably promoted. they want to debase the family
(05-20-2017 07:59 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017 12:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]would there be the same reaction if he said motherfucker?

Only because they will have used a bigoted gender specific term like mother ala Brave New World and recent legislation attempts in Canada and elsewhere.
(05-21-2017 04:06 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017 07:59 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]

Only because they will have used a bigoted gender specific term like mother.

LOL

This.
HAHAHA great one by GMB

yeah that might be right.

they will never ban the word motherfucker because it's an insult to the main caretaker of the nuclear family

it's ok to bash mothers worldwide, but bash anything LGBT related and you are the 2nd coming of HITLER
also I don't think the F-G world is really used to denigrate gays or LGBT. it's just a word that GUYS use to say someone is less of a man or annoying. when I was in HIGH SCHOOL it was a word used all the time even in front of the teachers.

back then just 15-20 years ago.. people were saying "that's GAY" for everything.. even in front of teachers.. yet nothing happened.

now you would be suspended.

i'm not saying it's right to say these things, just illustrating how times have changed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's