Evil Academy

Full Version: New NWO movie ROMANTICIZES SUICIDE. UGH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OFFICIAL SELECTION LOS ANGELES FILM FESTIVAL

PRODUCED BY: MOCKINGBIRD PICTURES

how is this not glorifying and inciting violence?

you speak some truth about certain groups or races and they claim it's inciting violence.. yet a film that glorifies SUICIDE as ROMANTIC is ok and can be screened at hte LIBTARD ANGELES FILM FESTIVAL?
Oh boy, SF Liberals are going to love this.

But didn't Romeo and Juliette romanticize suicide?
I know it was a tragedy and in the story it was an accident, but the takeaway for teens is that suicide is sexy, romantic and edgy
here is one that glorifies assisted suicide:

(04-04-2017 07:54 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy, SF Liberals are going to love this.

But didn't Romeo and Juliette romanticize suicide?
I know it was a tragedy and in the story it was an accident, but the takeaway for teens is that suicide is sexy, romantic and edgy

yeah but romeo and juliet is old so it can be forgiven

using 2017 standards where they are always harping on about how each word or thought can agitate violence.. how is this acceptable?

btw I personally think these types of movies can be made as I believe in full freedom of speech except for direct threats of violence and calls for genocide.
Not a new theme for the Hollywood branch of the NWO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_Is_Painless

"Song from M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless)" is a song written by Johnny Mandel (music) and Mike Altman (lyrics), which was the theme song for both the movie and TV series M*A*S*H. Mike Altman is the son of the original film’s director, Robert Altman, and was 14 years old when he wrote the song’s lyrics. During an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in the 1980s, Robert Altman said that while he only made $70,000 for having directed the movie, his son had earned more than $1 million for having co-written the song.

Several instrumental versions of the song were used as the theme for the TV series. It became a number one hit in the UK Singles Chart in May 1980.[1] The song was ranked #66 on AFI's 100 Years...100 Songs."

Song with subversive lyrics here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
nice find Roland

Another song from the 1970s. Not quite as blatant as the prior song, but along the same lines and from what appears to be many of the same usual suspects.

The NWO's position, of course, is that the world is vastly overpopulated and its population needs to be reduced by, say, 90-95%.
Reference URL's