Evil Academy

Full Version: Does Anybody remember this Silver Leg? I certainly don't
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
random silver leg:

[Image: silver2.jpg]

i thought this dood was all gold
looks like he has a Silver Leg in the cartoon Star Wars Rebels, for whatever reason.

Interesting names that they picked for the Rebels in this show btw.

so did you remember the silver leg?
no I didn't.
[Image: DNl2vAH.jpg]

this one is a trip as well.

LOONEY TOONS because it's a LOONY CARTOON

yet we are to believe now it's LOONEY TUNES

like LOONEY MUSIC

EDIT: Actually i remember it as LOONEY TUNES as well
i am showing foreigners like koreans and chinese this stuff and they can't think of mandela stuff regarding their own products

it only seems like it's happening mostly to american and western products
Is his leg silver in the movies now?
I thought his arm was silver in Force Awakens. Who knows, it was a forgettable movie.
Since the current movies are from the pre pre, the leg was silver then blasted off and fixed in the end movies which are the original movies.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It its looney tunes. it was like a sequel to Merrie Melodies by Warner. i don't get this mandela effect crap lol too obvious they should come up with more subtle stuff.
^ I agree. now that I jog my memory i'm pretty sure it's Looney Tunes as well

however I cannot accept BERENSTAIN BEARS
(04-04-2017 04:17 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]It its looney tunes. it was like a sequel to Merrie Melodies by Warner. i don't get this mandela effect crap lol too obvious they should come up with more subtle stuff.

i don't believe it's an actual effect, but I would not be surprised if some are psyops meant to bring in a gnostic reality.
Reference URL's