Evil Academy

Full Version: Pieczenik Slams Generals 4 Taking Own Initiative/Not Trump's w/Syria Deployment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I beseech both Generals James Mattis and HR McMaster to cease and desist this madness falsely entitled: training and assistance ASAP! You were placed in your respective positions by those who created and fought this Second American Revolution. We supported Trump and his team because we did not want any more of our brave men and women to end up in the mess that Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama created.

It’s time for you ex-generals to start thinking strategically. We have no political, economic, nor military reasons to be in any of those countries that we have been in for that past two decades.

Let me invoke the great plea of our great POTUS General Eisenhower:

“Under the clouds of war, it is humanity handing on a cross of iron!”

Let me emphasize what another outstanding military strategist, Gen. Douglas Mac Arthur, repeatedly warned:

“It is fatal to enter a war without the will to win it.”

[Image: shot_20170310_22459_1jqz5s4_1.jpg]

http://stevepieczenik.com/stop-these-use...ray-syria/
1. Pure 100% logic-based strategy... The current inumerous Russia witch hunts make it impossible for Trump from the top to reset Russia relations and join with them as an ally to fight ISIS. Political suicide to do this right now.

2. Pieczenik clearly states the team that recruited and put Trump in the White House dictated a Russian reset and and the joining with them in a alliance to defeat ISIS. No such reset and alliance has been possible yet due to anti-Trump Russia fake scandals.

3. General Mattis and other generals are acting on their own initiative in line with non-Russian reset, non-Russian alliance situation politically and on the groung as of today. The power behind Trump is pissed.

4. The Trump's White House's hands are currently tied on Syria & Russia plans as alluded to during the campaign. Same as almost every other thing because of the Democrats have succeed in blocking him from putting his administration place historical 2 months with 2000 positions still to be filled.
There's been a number of developments in Syria since Trump took office that don't lend easily to straightforward explanations.

One example is the instances of the U.S. in-directly helping the Syrian army around battle grounds inside the country (e.g., in the re-capture of Palmyra or recently with ongoing operations in Der Ezzor).

A second example relates to the apparent thorny relations with U.S. and Erdogan's Turkey, as well as their respective goals for Syria.

Until the latter, in particular, becomes more clear, one can only speculate as to where things might be heading on the ground there.
you're starting to see the same things that happened under Obama

"Obama is good but the people around him wont' let him do good!"

Trump is likely compromised and can't do anything. they probably have shown him the dossier they have on him

I actually think he might want to do good but is being held back.
(03-11-2017 12:31 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]you're starting to see the same things that happened under Obama

"Obama is good but the people around him wont' let him do good!"

Trump is likely compromised and can't do anything. they probably have shown him the dossier they have on him

I actually think he might want to do good but is being held back.

I don't think he would be making the types of statements and revelations that he has on twitter and in public if he were compromised.
There's no dossier. It would have been used before the election if there was.
(03-12-2017 10:49 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]There's no dossier. It would have been used before the election if there was.

Assuming that the powers that be were completely against a Trump presidency, which is not necessarily the case.
Reference URL's