Evil Academy

Full Version: analyze the Unification Church Symbol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 220px-Uc_symbol.png]

as above so below

rotary wheel
I only see a rising sun.
The Sun and the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Snake chasing it's tail. Masonic Square.
it's not the rising sun, it's a full sun at midday

i guess that is supposed to be the christian symbolism

but on the left and right sides you see arrows pointing up and down respectively

this is the most significant part of this insignia
(03-10-2017 07:20 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]The Sun and the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Snake chasing it's tail. Masonic Square.

GREAT ANALYSIS

didn't see the oroboros embedded within it

this symbol has many layers
(03-10-2017 07:21 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]it's not the rising sun, it's a full sun at midday

i guess that is supposed to be the christian symbolism

but on the left and right sides you see arrows pointing up and down respectively

this is the most significant part of this insignia

What's your take on the arrows?

A yin and yang thing?
my take is as above so below as the arrows are on the 180 degree plane so it implies if there is god above, there is god below

the unifaction church is a paramasonic cult imo
(03-10-2017 07:31 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]my take is as above so below as the arrows are on the 180 degree plane so it implies if there is god above, there is god below

the unifaction church is a paramasonic cult imo

Yeah, definitely as above, so below in there.

A lot of work has gone into that symbol.
GW Bush is a member of the unification church

they also own the Washington Times

I think they are a type of control mechanism put in place in Korea by the allies after the war
(03-10-2017 07:41 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]GW Bush is a member of the unification church

Well no wonder their logo contains so much occult symbolism.
[Image: 2a3ee38c92d786ee6d53d65cda99f8e5.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxeetsOGC61qkw0yfo1_500.jpg]

[Image: il_570xN.793452668_8k8e.jpg]
(03-10-2017 07:45 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2017 07:41 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]GW Bush is a member of the unification church

Well no wonder their logo contains so much occult symbolism.

the weird thing is so many westerners are members but it is run by Koreans

[Image: devilparty01_3.jpg]
(03-10-2017 07:20 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]The Sun and the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Snake chasing it's tail. Masonic Square.

Impressive.

Normally I could see a sun, and it being Korean would expect yin and yang, seeing that referred to in the opposite directional arrows.
The arrows indicate clockwise motion. In the occult clockwise motion is used to draw in energy (counterclockwise banishes energy), so the energy of the sun (presumably representing the divine) is being drawn into the believer. The circle is a representation of the infinite unmanifest. A circle with a dot in the middle is the alchemical symbol for the sun.

According to Wikipedia:

"According to the current head of the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification (FFWPU), the Tongil ("Unity" or "Unification" in Korean) mark represents the flag of "Cheon Il Guk"—otherwise understood as the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. It is created with significant meaning and numbers: Its gold color symbolizes an ideal world of peace; the circle in the center represents God and his True Love, True Life and True Lineage; the twelve lines represent 12 months of the year and twelve types of human personalities; the square represents four directions, North, South East & West, and the four position foundation centered on God; and the circle around represents give and receive action between the visible and invisible worlds.[191]"
Like many other esoteric symbols it represents Sol Invictis, the unconquered sun.

There also a templar/maltese cross hidden in the symbol.

[Image: Kghg9ms.png]

Sol Invictus was always depicted surrounded by the zodiac in ancient Mithraeum (Roman cult of Mithra temples) and in Masonic Lodges.

This is image is from an ancient Jewish temple:
[Image: beit_alpha.jpg]

Masonic temple in Scotland:
[Image: DP00215415.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's