Evil Academy

Full Version: Interesting anti-occult Message BEFORE MJ's Thriller Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprised this has not been mentioned before. Seems to confirm the relatively anti-NWO nature of MJ's mission.

It writes:

DUE TO MY PERSONAL CONVICTIONS, I WISH TO STRESS THAT THIS FILM IN NO WAY ENDORSES A BELIEF IN THE OCCULT

-MJ

this video is amazing. amazing music.

this stuff topped the charts back then. legit compelling pop. compare to the stuff now
The artwork on his album covers disagrees.
the artist usually doesn't control the album artwork

i do believe Michael knew the deal with the controllers
(03-10-2017 10:38 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]the artist usually doesn't control the album artwork

i do believe Michael knew the deal with the controllers

And he paid the price.
(03-10-2017 12:44 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]this video is amazing. amazing music.

this stuff topped the charts back then. legit compelling pop. compare to the stuff now

He was an amazing dancer, he moves so uniquely but so perfectly.

I never really liked him when I was younger because he was too girly and I was not into dance music or disco, and I associated him with those things. But looking at him now, I have to admit that he was an amazing performer.
^ GOOD POST.

esp. for a chart topping hit his songs are very good with just the right amount of depth and pop sensibility
(03-10-2017 06:56 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]^ GOOD POST.

esp. for a chart topping hit his songs are very good with just the right amount of depth and pop sensibility

Yes, he really was at the top of the game for most of his life. I think his comeback tour would have been very impressive, but they booked him for way too many shows because of his debt, and they forced him into an emotional and physical breakdown which made him seek medical help, and the rest is history.

His daughter Paris, who I wonder if she even has any of his DNA, has always been quite vocal about her father being killed by the illuminati.

[Image: Paris-Jackson%E2%80%99s-Illuminati-Tweets-3.jpg]
people always say the praising the old is a sign of getting old or a type of psych phenomenon

but it is actually true. an easy way of doing this would be to compare the top 10 songs of each year from the 80's and compare them to the top 10 songs of 2016

the difference in quality and complexity is obvious.

good music is being made today but it's not popular and people don't know about it
(03-10-2017 07:24 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]people always say the praising the old is a sign of getting old or a type of psych phenomenon

but it is actually true. an easy way of doing this would be to compare the top 10 songs of each year from the 80's and compare them to the top 10 songs of 2016

the difference in quality and complexity is obvious.

good music is being made today but it's not popular and people don't know about it

In his era he was deserving of his King Of Pop title. There may be artists today who make more money, and have as much fame, but they are not in his league. He was one of the all time greats and will be remembered on a very small list of performers. His life was rather tragic, but he was like a man possessed by a higher power when he was on stage or in front of a camera and performing.

He out that caveat in the video because he was getting flak from his church, the jehovahs witnesses. He was later dishfellowshipped for the portrayal of demonic face makeup.

It was just to keep him from getting into shit but they wanted him out of the church so he was out.

It wasn't anti nwo BS. It was to save face and didn't work.
^ interesting info if true

still it shows he was concerned enough to add that disclaimer
(03-11-2017 04:26 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]He out that caveat in the video because he was getting flak from his church, the jehovahs witnesses. He was later dishfellowshipped for the portrayal of demonic face makeup.

It was just to keep him from getting into shit but they wanted him out of the church so he was out.

It wasn't anti nwo BS. It was to save face and didn't work.

Yeah, that video didn't look like he was outing the NWO, just trying to rally some support for himself.
Reference URL's