Evil Academy

Full Version: WikiLeaks Vault 7: CIA can hack cars for 'undetectable assassinations'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean not like any of us scrutinizing these guys for decades 'weren't' aware of this stuff but confirmation for the sheeple is a good start.

[Image: kpbqOX.jpg]
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikile.../2616661#!
RIP Michael Hastings
RIP Jorg Haider
RIP Danny Jowenko

Quote:

[Image: 2013wtfacts31fp.jpg]

February 2nd 2007, Jeff Hill (from Canada) made this cal to Germany (Danny Jowenko). Three days after PressTV did an interview with Dr. Sabrosky who mentioned Danny Jowenko - Danny was killed in a strange car accident. Demolition expert Danny Jowenko, one of world's leading building demolition experts, was killed in a one-car accident last week when his car slammed into a tree. Jowenko received international attention as the expert who unequivocally described the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center on 911 as a "demolition." Jowenko made the judgment before he knew it was WTC7 he was watching on the video. He commented: "This is a controlled demolition which was carried out by a team of experts."

Danny Jowenko was reportedly driving from church when he collided head-on with a tree. There was also a dog in the car who survived. Jowenko is best known in the 9/11 truth community for his analysis of Building 7, which he concluded was a professionally-engineered controlled demolition Jowenko gained further notoriety when former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, said in a radio interview in 2010, that his skepticism of the official 911 story was prompted by Jowenko's testimony. Jowenko's death comes three days after Sabrosky gave an exclusive interview to PressTV in which he again reiterated his belief, which he says is common knowledge in some intelligence circles, that elements within both the CIA and Israeli Mossad planned 911. Dr. Sabrosky holds the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at US Army War College. http://www.911-questions.com
We have all seen examples of this. I tend to wonder if they killed Putins favorite driver this way.
i was called a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist on the OG for claiming Hasting's car was hacked

that is why I don't even bother at this point

I throw the info out there and years later they will see what I/ we are talking about.

the way Hasting's car behaved before the crash was dodgy as hell.

he sought to expose the CIA and was punished accordingly

Vault 7 is one amazing dump. AMAZING

more ammo to use against the anti-CTers that laughed at me over the years.

"SEE. SEE. I TOLD YOU. SEE."
Putin should drive around in an old Mercedes 240D, shit's indestructible yo.

[Image: 240d19760036.jpg]
the russians should be making their own diplomatic vehicles instead of relying on bimmers or mercedes benz

if supposedly they have the world's top military tech why can't they make a decent car?

MIND BOGGLING

(03-08-2017 10:31 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]RIP Michael Hastings
All they would need to do is force the door locks closed, disable the break, and hammer the gas.

No can defend.
Reference URL's