Evil Academy

Full Version: How Joe Rogan is destroying the "alt right" movement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We saw what he did with Alex Jones recently when Jones naively appeared on the Podcast and was plied with weed and whiskey until he made a fool of himself. Jones is now being mocked by the alt left as a drug smoking drunkard.

Now, we see a video of Milo Yiannopoulos from a 2015 Rogan podcast, being used to call Milo a supporter of pedophilia. He is already copping the backlash from this, with book deals and public appearances being cancelled.

This is what Milo said to Rogan.

Quote:"In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,”

It is now being used to divert the pedophile focus from the Pizzagate network, to the conservatives and what the media call the "alt right".

Milo's credibility has taken a savage blow from this, and even many of his supporters are jumping ship.

Both Alex Jones and Milo's credibility shot after appearances on the Rogan Podcast, just a coincidence?

^^ At around the 43:00 minute mark, Milo admits that he doesn't really want to see Trump in the Whitehouse.
Didn't watch, but...

It's kind of funny how Yiannopoulos explains "the homosexual world" to Rogan like he hasn't been a lifelong cock gobbler.

Good stuff.
Now the UFC has some f*ggot owning all the slaves there. Bunch of sad, pathetic motherfuckers.
Hardly anyone heard of Milo back in Sept. 2015.

Is Joe Rogan a time traveler?
by young boys he probably means like late teens or early 20's homosexuals

no indication really from that quote he actually means little kids
made a fool out of himself. now that it's legal and accepted by the NWO AJ is cool with smoking it on air. would have been more punk if he did it before all this legalization garbage

Quote:Milo Yiannopoulos
21 hours ago
They canceled my book.
Quote:Later, the Reagan Battalion posted a longer, unedited clip, and linked to the source: an episode of the Drunken Peasants podcast uploaded to YouTube on January 4, 2016. After one of the co-hosts defends age-of-consent laws, using 13-year-old boys as an example, Yiannopoulos responds:

The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age, I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them.
When he’s accused of defending pedophilia, Yiannopoulos says the co-host doesn’t understand what the term means:

You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet who have not gone through puberty.

this is stretching it. Many countries have scientific age of consent laws set at 14. that is when most people have finished puberty. China's age of consent is 14. But I have never seen an older 25+ dude with a 15 year old.
I rarely listen to Jones anymore, but I happened to be listening yesterday when a caller to his show suggested that Trump if wanted to grow his support and completely destroy the opposition, he would decriminalize cannibals at the Federal level.

Makes sense giving the people what they want. It would definitely silence most of Trump's critics on the left.

Another thing Trump could do to grow his base would be to restore voting rights to felons.
felons who have completed their sentence should absolutely have the right to vote
america encourages crime through media and then is super harsh when people commit crimes.

prisons should be military/christian style bootcamps.

they should be brainwashing people into a life of straightedge
It might be worse than the Professor imagines.

I wonder if Joe Rogan introduced Milo to AJ, or somehow vouched for him.

Over the past few months, if not longer, one of AJ's consistent themes has been the pedophilia of the ruling class, the globalists.

Less than a month ago, AJ had an on-air bromance with Milo, in which AJ agreed to a joint appearance with Milo at Berkeley, a triumphant return, so to speak.

Now, with the latest revelation from and about Milo, AJ looks somewhat foolish on one of his major recent themes.

http://www.infowars.com/milo-and-alex-jo...nowflakes/
(02-22-2017 05:36 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Later, the Reagan Battalion posted a longer, unedited clip, and linked to the source: an episode of the Drunken Peasants podcast uploaded to YouTube on January 4, 2016. After one of the co-hosts defends age-of-consent laws, using 13-year-old boys as an example, Yiannopoulos responds:

The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age, I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them.
When he’s accused of defending pedophilia, Yiannopoulos says the co-host doesn’t understand what the term means:

You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet who have not gone through puberty.

this is stretching it. Many countries have scientific age of consent laws set at 14. that is when most people have finished puberty. China's age of consent is 14. But I have never seen an older 25+ dude with a 15 year old.

He's using the 'medical' definition.

It seems that most countries around the world have age of consent laws above age 14.
Quote:(Milo Yiannopoulos at a news conference.AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)
One of the mysterious men behind Reagan Battalion, an anonymous conservative Twitter account, seemed floored recalling the events of the past 72 hours.

"We didn't anticipate that it was going to blow up the way it did," he said in a phone interview Wednesday.

Late last weekend, the unidentified Republican operative and his three cohorts posted video of Milo Yiannopoulos appearing to condone sexual relationships between "younger boys and older men." The effect was like nothing previously seen in the aftermath of controversial comments from the right-wing provocateur. Yiannopoulos lost his keynote-speaking slot at the Conservative Political Action Conference. He saw his lucrative book deal canceled. And he resigned as senior editor at Breitbart News.

The Reagan Battalion managed to do something no one had previously been able to pull off: make Yiannopoulos pay dearly for one of his outlandish remarks.

And the organization did so through a two-minute video clip that had been readily available on the internet for nearly a year.

The Reagan Battalion cofounder, who spoke with Business Insider on the condition of anonymity, said video of Yiannopoulos' remarks about underage sex had already been viewed about 60,000 times before his group breathed new life into it.

The video was no secret, he said. But deployed ahead of Yiannopoulos' highly publicized CPAC speech, the year-old comments packed a new punch that managed to, at least temporarily, bring Yiannopoulos stumbling to the ground.

clip was around for a year and now finally people are caring? this was a timed political attack.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's