Evil Academy

Full Version: Michael Schiavello and Pat Militech - Luciferian Brothers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 922208_10200320033376530_683056153_o.jpg]

[Image: 462548_10200320028576410_771481783_o.jpg]
LOL. i find it hilarious that nearly every masonic group pic I"ve seen is ALL white poeple. never a mix even though they CLAIM to be about racial and world equality and fraternity.
how'd you find that?
The Croatian sensation!
(05-13-2013 11:57 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]how'd you find that?

I have my ways Wink

I do see a brown skinned gentleman to the very left of the group though, maybe he is their servant?
Part of the BRIC nation rollout?
I read an interview with Miletich where he said he approached Schiavello and that's how he got into it. He then went on to say how he wants to get into politics. Oh how ironic there Pat. LOL

He was actually acting like a nerdy freshman in college who just joined a frat. He was like "yeah a lot of people don't realize this, but the Freemasons were behind many important events in history". (LOL yeah no shit Pat) "Like the French Revolution.....yeah Freemasons did that" (again, no shit Pat, there is a movie out in hollywood about this very thing you nerd) LOL

He's one of "those" masons. Just a clueless dumbshit who joined a frat because he thought he'd get something out of it. He is no doubt still a low degree mason because this was fairly recent, and I doubt he has much of a clue about the spiritual side of the upper degrees and what they are actually about.
The Freemasons in my City allow you to join without a sponsor, does anyone here want me to join and document the process? Just for shits and giggles that is.
See how the aprons appear to spell the letter M?

[Image: mtv_logo_29949.jpg]

Looks like an owl at the same time.

[Image: IMG_0519-M.jpg]
(05-13-2013 01:00 PM)DogtownKai Wrote: [ -> ]I read an interview with Miletich where he said he approached Schiavello and that's how he got into it. He then went on to say how he wants to get into politics. Oh how ironic there Pat. LOL

He was actually acting like a nerdy freshman in college who just joined a frat. He was like "yeah a lot of people don't realize this, but the Freemasons were behind many important events in history". (LOL yeah no shit Pat) "Like the French Revolution.....yeah Freemasons did that" (again, no shit Pat, there is a movie out in hollywood about this very thing you nerd) LOL

He's one of "those" masons. Just a clueless dumbshit who joined a frat because he thought he'd get something out of it. He is no doubt still a low degree mason because this was fairly recent, and I doubt he has much of a clue about the spiritual side of the upper degrees and what they are actually about.

you're spot on with this.

how can you see this so clearly yet fail to see my RCC position?

What you just wrote CONFORMS to written history. What I say about the RCC also conforms to written history.
(05-13-2013 03:29 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]See how the aprons appear to spell the letter M?

[Image: mtv_logo_29949.jpg]

Looks like an owl at the same time.

[Image: IMG_0519-M.jpg]

reminds me of this as well

[Image: 60-436-600-marlboro_cigarette_pack-0_82_436_525.png]
Pat Militech is a complete dupe. I remember reading part of an exchange between Militech and Jeff Monson. Militech was furious over some comments Monson made about the US. Militech sounded borderline retarded, like an OGer trying to argue with EY, EM, or Redneck.
Pat is wearing a white plain apron, means he is an initiate candidate

Ive met Pat a few times, there are definitely banjos playing as his theme music
^ haha. That is the vibe I got from reading Pat's corrospondence with Monson.
At least this Masonic Order isn't a bunch of old fat white guys. These women are Masons, not Eastern Star.

[Image: 944366_363995770369306_1391455824_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's