Evil Academy

Full Version: Former Banker in San Francisco becomes Homeless. Sad Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the american dream.... and then u wake up

this guy is obviously qualified still to work at a bank, but age discrimination is a bitch.

the liberals won't tackle REAL DISCRIMINATION that is more widespread than gender/LGBT discrimination.. AGE DISCRIMINATION happens far more in the hiring process than LGBTQP or religious discrimination.
So work in a bank or be homeless? Those are his choices?
he's 61.. probably hard for him to find a job in his field at his age.

if he works odd jobs still prob hard to find a job since he's old. so he's stuck in this trap

he doesn't look like he's on drugs and sounds quite intelligent.
He needs to move. The middle class has been priced out of San Francisco & Manhattan.

A family of four can live comfortably on $50K a year here in the semi-rural Midwest.
mah god this city

(01-25-2017 12:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]this guy is obviously qualified still to work at a bank, but age discrimination is a bitch.

the liberals won't tackle REAL DISCRIMINATION that is more widespread than gender/LGBT discrimination.. AGE DISCRIMINATION happens far more in the hiring process than LGBTQP or religious discrimination.

is it a possibility that we could add height-discrimination to the list of discriminations ignored by Liberals?
yes height discrimination is huge too, esp. for men
the funny thing is

where are his bros

where are his sisters?

where are his cousins?

no one can help him?

the family values in the US are generally weak

most of the time they just meet for thanksgiving and christmas

but they always make sure to say I LOVE U to each other everytime they talk on the phone

just weird all around

MERICA
People live in Oakland and drive Ubers for a living in SF. It's hard to believe his story without substance abuse involved, or mental illness.
Nancy Pelosi's daughter produced this documentary.
We are still a long way from the day when I will feel sorry for banksters.

If you got kicked out for honest, OK... But I have yet to hear about that story, in the media.
How will early 21st Century San Francisco go down in the history books?
People need a Plan b. A real trade skill.

Especially in places like liberal ass California. What will all these offices techies and bankers do when shit hits the fan?
(01-24-2019 11:26 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]the funny thing is

where are his bros

where are his sisters?

where are his cousins?

no one can help him?

the family values in the US are generally weak

most of the time they just meet for thanksgiving and christmas

but they always make sure to say I LOVE U to each other everytime they talk on the phone

just weird all around

MERICA

This. Family is very important.
Reference URL's