Evil Academy

Full Version: What Happens To Africa If The West Falls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many Africans die if the west falls and isn't there to support the continent? It would have to be at least half, right?

Would anyone else bother feeding Africans and providing them with medial care?

Can't picture Asians, Arabs or Slavs doing much if they start dropping dead by the millions.

Do Mediterraneans or South Americans step up?

Of course Africa's natural resources come into play. Would China, Russia, or someone else make a humane deal, or just kill them and seize their land?
i would say the west has been holding them back. giving them crazy loans that they can't repay and basically enslaving them economically

if the west falls, China will gladly step into extract resources in exchange for infrastructure.

China exploits africa, but at least they give real stuff back, not fake World Bank money
Infrastructure won't help. White people built them infrastructure and they destroyed it.

You have to control every aspect of their life they way the British did in South Africa. Then, as soon as you build something that resembles a modern civilization, they kill you and take over.

Who else but western white people would bother with them?
not trying to be argumentative but can you provide some concrete examples of how White people are holding up Africa now?

Libya was going to create an African Union but the plan got destroyed by western nations.

Libya was a semi-advanced african country that got put back to 3rd world status by the west.
Perhaps when the West stops interfering we'll finally see that return to the African Golden Age?
Foreign aid, non-profits, private donations, and the army of volunteers who help them with the most basic things like growing food. I could be wrong, but I don't see Africa surviving without that help. I also don't think anyone else will pick up the slack if the west falls.

Look at South Africa. By simply allowing Africans to share in the responsibility of running a country South Africa has seen its quality of life fall off a cliff. When happens when all the whites are gone?

I'm not saying they will all die, but I do think they would be fucked.
(01-23-2017 06:45 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]Foreign aid, non-profits, private donations, and the army of volunteers who help them with the most basic things like growing food. I could be wrong, but I don't see Africa surviving without that help. I also don't think anyone else will pick up the slack if the west falls.

Look at South Africa. By simply allowing Africans to share in the responsibility of running a country South Africa has seen its quality of life fall off a cliff. When happens when all the whites are gone?

I'm not saying they will all die, but I do think they would be fucked.

I'll tell you this, they wouldn't be walking around Nairobi with cell phones if Muammar Gaddafi hadn't sent a satellite into orbit so they could have cellular communication. Best friend the Black Africans ever had, or likely ever will have and Hillary Clinton had him rubbed out and then laughed about it on a garbage cable network program.
before western encroachment they were living a natural lifestyle and were probably doing ok relatively

now with overpopulation over there, yeah it may be hard to feed everyone without outside assistance

China will step in as long as they can extract resources
Dey Wuz Kangz traveling through space and sheeet while whitey was living in caves.

(01-23-2017 06:34 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps when the West stops interfering we'll finally see that return to the African Golden Age?

I agree the west should stop interfering.
they had some stuff back then. timbuktu

[Image: Fortier_368_Timbuktu_Sankore_Mosque.jpg]
if they ask for help then they should be given help. if the place crashes or burns it's not the business of the west.. esp. since they make every place worse after their interventions

they said libya was a shithole under ghadaffi, the west made it worse. same with Iraq
Arabs in northern Africa would be fine. Those black bastards can't even put a seed in the ground and water it.
people don't know but Africa is literally HUGE

[Image: 20101113_WOM943.gif]

imagine the potential. place is GIANT
China will take over, but not much will change.

It has no potential. It's a shit hole and will always be such.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's