Evil Academy

Full Version: Secret Service using fake prostectic arms to conceal automatic rifles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sneaky but smart
That's awesome
Is one the agent's name "Ash"???!!!

[Image: evil-dead-ash-with-chainsaw-arm.jpg]
Probably not fake. Being so close to the president, his duty is to make himself cover for the president and move them to safety.

They've got hate trucks with dudes decked out in full armor with rifles close by. Guy in the picture probably has a pistol or compact sub machine gun.
Either that, or the Secret Service agent really likes to tug at his finger???!!!
(01-22-2017 03:47 PM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]Either that, or the Secret Service agent really likes to tug at his finger???!!!

Who knows. I dabbled in PSD, but military vs LE/ SS is entirely different.

It just doesn't make sense for it to be fake. He's not there to spread hate and discontent.
He did move his hand in one video I saw, @2:47:

It's rather odd that he held on to his pinky the entire time.
Nervous tic, maybe? Riots were kicking off close by.
Yup it looks real....I saw him move his fingers in the above video. I suspect that he kept his hands at waist-level all that time to have a quick draw on his weapon. The female agent on to his right also kept her hands the same way, though both were clenched at her waist and like holding her jacket open that way, also conceivably to quickly draw her service pistol, which I believe is a Sig Sauer P229 (chambered for the .357 SIG).
not a fake arm. he moves his fingers.

prob stuck in that gimpy position so he can grab the gun at a moment's notice from inside his jacket
(01-22-2017 05:08 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote: [ -> ]not a fake arm. he moves his fingers.

prob stuck in that gimpy position so he can grab the gun at a moment's notice from inside his jacket
And this is the KGB version???!!!

[Image: troll-face.ru_c8d7ee.gif]
Even the Daily Mail got some mileage out of this???!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hands.html
Reference URL's