Evil Academy

Full Version: The Lessons of Dr. William Luther Pierce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The words of this deceased man are foundational in Alt-Right circles. I just wanted to share.

[Image: 220px-William_Luther_Pierce.jpg]
[Image: National_Alliance_%28United_States%29.png]

When I first started researching these type of politics, his was the preeminent voice in white nationalism. His group, the National Alliance, seemed to be the most respectable, attracting a lot of intellectuals and professionals, but also skinheads and the like. He was pretty hard line, but at the same time very pragmatic. His works of fiction talk about murdering people of mixed race, but he never advocated for that stuff in real life (at least not now). He advocated for white nationalists to move away from the shaved heads and tattoos and move towards a professional appearance, blending in with society, working good jobs, etc. He would be very wary of people openly calling for race war and white revolution. Not to say he didn't believe in those things, but he thought about the long game. There's a story of him getting upset at Robert Jay Mathews (another prominent WN) for giving an inflammatory speech at a National Alliance meeting way back when (the famous 10,000 hearts, one beat speech). So I think William Pierce is very much the foundation for the current state of actual white nationalism. Not the alt-light though. Piece would be opposed to the way white nationalism is being co-opted and turned into a strictly anti-Islam thing.

Pierce was smart enough to take full advantage of the internet while he was still alive. He did a ton of weekly broadcasts which are pretty much as relevant now as they were then. Heavy stuff though, not for the easily offended.
^ Thanks Johan. I was aware of the message of his book and the message of his book. This idea that you're going to get rid of Blacks by sending them back to Africa or other means just isn't realistic.

I think overall, it's much more important for Euros than Americans to take on this identitarian/nationalist mindset. But what do you do when the demographic balance is already fucked? Once Germany let in a million undocumented people from the entire Middle-East and North Africa, how could it ever expect to be able to control the situation.

How could you ever really send them back without a Military run roundup, without initiating Martial Law? Would cutting-off their benefits force their hand, or would it just further push them into criminality?
nothing wrong with multiculturalism. you just need a dominant culture in a country

white nationalism is a lost cause.

the whites are mixing at an unprecedented rate and even many of the white nationalists prefer asian women over their own.

you can't base an ideology on genetics.. you base it on the culture and the genetics follow that.

this is how asians stay homogeneous. strong culture first. not DNA.
^ I don't think Pierce would disagree with you, though many WN like Spencer argue that people and culture are inseparable.

My point is that it's more important to defend the European ethnicity in Europe. Mixing the Americas, Australia, South Africa etc should be expected. South of the USA, just about everyone is thoroughly mixed between Iberian, Native and even African. It the norm in all Latin America.
race and culture are highly linked. not inseparable but highly linked

for a new culture like the US, i don't think it's correlated highly with race. it's based on a constitution and sports maybe.

for a culture like the Chinese, it's just hard for someone who looks white or black to totally assimilate even if they speak perfect chinese. but at the same time a lot of ethnic minorities do manage to mix in but they look similar to han chinese.

with european white culture without something like Catholicism or christianity holding things together, the culture is quite weak.

Russia now has a strong culture because they have embraced cultural christianity.

also if you base a culture on genetic purity you are very easy to subvert. you're constantly on the defensive in fear of the women going out with so-called "lesser races"

if your culture is strong there is no need for defense. the women naturally want to stay within the culture and the culture and race persists.

white nationalists keep talking about white this and white that and it just makes them look like neonazis

even in the US an asian guy could speak perfect english or have BETTER english than a white guy but the white guy will be like "WHERE YOU REALLY FROM" or "WOW UR ENGLISH IS SO GOOD"

even in 'murica there is this idea that it's a white man's land.

however there is not a strong culture. what really holds 'muricans together? Sports. Political teams. yada yada yada
notice the half indian girl in the beginning of your vid. She looks maybe 75% Indian. that is how strong a lot of the non-caucasian genetics are.

i think much of caucasian genetics is recessive. you never get a half white half asian baby with blonde or even light colored hair. it's always dark or black
OP Video gone already?

*Edit: video reposted.
(01-09-2017 06:51 PM)PRINCESS POOPYPANTS Wrote: [ -> ]notice the half indian girl in the beginning of your vid. She looks maybe 75% Indian. that is how strong a lot of the non-caucasian genetics are.

The host was very pretty and I looking at her I suspect she had some Euro genes in her.
Very interesting in that the Documentary I posted above makes Brazil out to be the mixed-race Globalist inevitable future beige paradise.

Except... the 'diverse' people in the Favellas all look the same and are on the losing side of the second largest wealth gap in the world.

[Image: favela_1_wide.jpg]
[Image: Slum_and_dirty_river_960_h600.jpg]
[Image: Rio-2011-86_web.jpg]
[Image: Brazilian-favela.jpg]
(01-09-2017 05:57 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]^ Thanks Johan. I was aware of the message of his book and the message of his book. This idea that you're going to get rid of Blacks by sending them back to Africa or other means just isn't realistic.

I think overall, it's much more important for Euros than Americans to take on this identitarian/nationalist mindset. But what do you do when the demographic balance is already fucked? Once Germany let in a million undocumented people from the entire Middle-East and North Africa, how could it ever expect to be able to control the situation.

How could you ever really send them back without a Military run roundup, without initiating Martial Law? Would cutting-off their benefits force their hand, or would it just further push them into criminality?

It is interesting that you say it would be impossible to reverse or eliminate the number of blacks in western countries now, and yet that is exactly what is being done by design in Europe, to severely reduce the number of white people and change the populace into a mixed-race mullato type who all look the same but have no specific race.

Coffee colored people as the old predictive-programming song went.

This was released in 1969. A lot of progress has been made since then.

Quote:Take a pinch of white man
Wrap it up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Hmmmm Curly black and kinkies
If you lump it all together
Well you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take
The world and all it's got