Evil Academy

Full Version: I would LOVE to be wrong, but I don't think Trump is going to win in 14 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just a hunch. I want to be wrong tomorrow.

i'm temporarily back in the USSA and absolutely no one in California is really interested in this election. don't see any picket signs or bumper stickers supporting either candidate.

nice music
I think Trump will win this and shock the media with his own version of....wait for it.....

TREXIT!
(11-08-2016 08:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i'm temporarily back in the USSA and absolutely no one in California is really interested in this election. don't see any picket signs or bumper stickers supporting either candidate.

California isn't a swing-state, it's the Democrats Home-Base. No reason for excitement or action here.

That said, the only bumper-stickers I see are Infowars/Roger Stone Hillary for Prison.
I don't think I've ever even seen a Clinton/Kaine bumper sticker.
I can't imagine Hillary not winning today.

Her campaign manager being outed as a Satanist running a child trafficking ring out of D.C. business just doesn't seem to matter to anyone.

And if that doesn't stop people from voting for her, nothing will.

On top of that...any rigged voting will be done so in her favor. So Trumps chances are very, very slim.
meanwhile lewandowski gently grabbed someone's arm and the media was all over it like assault/rape

how is podesta not getting investigated for at least corruption
trump fans are going to be very very disappointed.

the steam valve imo was his campaign.. not his election

he is a wild card that is why they won't elect him

they will rig it for hillary and Trump will start a new right wing news network
(11-09-2016 04:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]trump fans are going to be very very disappointed.

I don't disagree. If all of the recent Anti-Globalist movements fail, we're in for a Soul-Crushing defeat.

x Occupy in the US
x Syriza in Greece
- Brexit in Britian
- Trump in the US

People are going to simply give-up on Political Solutions.
(11-09-2016 03:56 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine Hillary not winning today.

Her campaign manager being outed as a Satanist running a child trafficking ring out of D.C. business just doesn't seem to matter to anyone.

And if that doesn't stop people from voting for her, nothing will.

On top of that...any rigged voting will be done so in her favor. So Trumps chances are very, very slim.

Wikileaks waited top long to drop some of their information. People were numb to new stuff by the time that came out.
(11-09-2016 04:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]trump fans are going to be very very disappointed.

he is a wild card that is why they won't elect him

they will rig it for hillary and Trump will start a new right wing news network

I think Trump will win.
I overheard two brothas talking about the election the other day in Glendale. One of them was telling what scared him about Trump was really just foreign policy because Trump is such a loudmouth, that he'd piss off world leaders. to which the other black replied dont worry, Mike Pence is experienced politician and he will keep Trump on a tight leash. Glad to see that people are waking up.Sad
EY is a pessimistic chicken little china manlet.

move aside........... trump train till the end!

[Image: cQzYKbl.png]
(11-08-2016 08:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]just a hunch. I want to be wrong tomorrow.

i'm temporarily back in the USSA and absolutely no one in California is really interested in this election. don't see any picket signs or bumper stickers supporting either candidate.

EY, you came back just to vote for Jill Stein, didn't you? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's