Evil Academy

Full Version: BREAKING! Trump ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT in Reno, NV!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Just tell him not to exit by way of the back kitchen???!!!
Alex Jones was reporting it was a gunman, it wasn't.
Trump came back a few minutes later. Not sure what happened but the guy they caught was unarmed.
(11-06-2016 11:42 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]Trump came back a few minutes later. Not sure what happened but the guy they caught was unarmed.

I was just listening to Fox news and they said that it was a guy with a sign that he had tucked in his waste behind his back. When he went to pull it out a Secret Service guy yelled "gun" and the rest of them reacted and rushed Trump off stage.
look how the Secret Service are dutifully protecting Trump.

but hey Trump is an outsider right to the govt?

who pays the secret service? THE GOVT

MATH FOLKS!
(11-07-2016 10:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]look how the Secret Service are dutifully protecting Trump.

but hey Trump is an outsider right to the govt?

who pays the secret service? THE GOVT

MATH FOLKS!

Posts like this is why I think you are trolling sometimes.
i'm not trolling. I'm just tired of independent and free thinkers getting sucked into these media games played by the shadow govt

they are playing people like a fiddle. Creating fake suspense in this presidential reality show
The secret service staged that shit!
EY, you're saying that the fact that the Secret Service did their job proves that Trump is an insider. WTH?
(11-07-2016 10:59 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]EY, you're saying that the fact that the Secret Service did their job proves that Trump is an insider. WTH?

EY is definitely trolling us.
(11-07-2016 11:27 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016 10:59 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]EY, you're saying that the fact that the Secret Service did their job proves that Trump is an insider. WTH?

EY is genuine. Look at how the neocons have adopted conspiracy theories around Putin-Trump and Russia, the secret service staging 'assassination attempts' etc. Everything has flipped. EY is simply ahead of the curve once again.
(11-07-2016 11:45 AM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016 11:27 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]

EY is genuine. Look at how the neocons have adopted conspiracy theories around Putin-Trump and Russia, the secret service staging 'assassination attempts' etc. Everything has flipped. EY is simply ahead of the curve once again.

There's nothing genuine about saying that Trump is an insider because the SS did their job they way they are trained to. If EY really believes that nonsense then I think he's less intelligent than I thought. That's why I think he must be trolling.
Who knows wtf is going on.
What I'm seeing from the neocons puppets is that they're getting torn between the establishment orders and the will of the people, and they're collectively beside themselves in a crisis of belief.
Reference URL's