Evil Academy

Full Version: Will the 2017 Eclipse Signify the End of America & the Completion of the Great Work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
America: The New Atlantis?
"For more than three thousand years, secret societies have labored to create the background of knowledge necessary to the establishment of an enlightened democracy among the nations of the world … Men bound by a secret oath to labour in the cause of world democracy decided that in the American colonies they would plant the roots of a new way of life. Brotherhoods were established to meet secretly, and they quietly and industriously conditioned America to its destiny for leadership in a free world."
- Manly P. Hall (1901-1990) a master Luciferian initiate and "Prince of Freemasonry", describing the ancient role of the Secret Societies in the hidden stream of history but also their baneful influence upon America: The Secret Destiny of America (1944)

I've long been under the belief that America was set-up as a tool to unite the world under a global monoculture, to vilify the idea of individual freedom and free-market capitalism, and to pave the way for for global government. There's no doubt that world is pretty much united under Western Democracy, Western Culture & Western Banking. Has the United States completed its mission in bringing the world together under the rule of the cryptocracy? Will 2017 be the year the world turns on America in order to complete the project?

[Image: fIeJi2g.jpg]

I discovered something interesting about next year's eclipse. The path of totality passes over two major cities named Columbia (Columbia SC, Columbia MO) and the greatest point of duration is smack dab in between Columbia TN & Columbia KY. Also, the path of totality as it exits the US passes within a stone's throw of the Columbia river, on what's known as the Columbia Plateau. The path of the eclipse begins over land at Charleston & then on to Columbia, the capital and largest city in South Carolina. As we know Columbia is the goddess of the United States.

[Image: Jk9THHP.jpg]

Who is the goddess Columbia? She is Dianna, ISIS, Ishtar, Inanna and of course Venus. The goddess of War, Fertility & Love. On the day of the eclipse on August 21st, 2017 Venus will appear during midday in the skies of America.

[Image: dd9713ec3c7c3b8e9a9f3347ead79500.jpg]

Eclipses can be mapped hundreds of years in advance.

Could it be likely that that certain cities which lie on the path of totality of the greatest eclipse visible across the United States were named Columbia, intentionally? This type of total eclipse, which crosses the entirety of the United States, has only happened once before, 99 years prior on June 8, 1918 near the end of WWI.
I was thinking of being in Caspar for the eclipse. Maybe I'll go to Columbia, KY instead.
"There is no dark side of the moon really.
Matter of fact it's all dark."
- Pink Floyd

Reference URL's